Caption thread .....

Re: Caption thread .....

PattiforPM
Astronaut #2:  "..and I think it's gonna be a long long time"

Re: Caption thread .....

Michael
Astronaut one to two: "So, here we are, surrounded by heavenly bodies, and you think it's a jolly jape to ask if they've ever seen Uranus."

Re: Caption thread .....

 Astronaut 1 to Astronaut 2- I have brought the most beautiful ladies thousands of miles from the planets of Alpha Centauri, and now you tell me you’re not interested in girls!

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
 Astronaut 1 to Astronaut 2: It seems to be all women here. Are you sure you set the navigation system for Mars?

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Had some brilliant ones so far so here's another pic.

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Officer with the beard to his companions
"Her Majesty doesn't half look different close up"

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
With their Navy-issue invisible trumpets the crew welcome on board the first lady to be recruited into the Royal Marines.

Re: Caption thread .....

Babs - Nice to meet you Captain Birdseye

Re: Caption thread .....

Hanway2
Captain to honoured guest being piped aboar. ‘I am sorry, Prince Philip, but the ‘Dress up as your favourite member of Pan’s People Party’ is not until next week’.

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Officer on left
"Able Seaman Lord you are improperly dressed and get your hair cut!"

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Babs takes on the crew of HMS  Incredible in an unusual game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Re: Caption thread .....

TheOtherOne
Sailor With Invisible Trumpet 1 to Sailor With Invisible Trumpet 2: "Are you John Cleese?"

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
The Captain says to Babs, "... And when these two learn the tune, you can show us how to do the Hornpipe"

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
Babs: "Ahoy there, Navy Larkers. Now which one of you's Ronnie Barker?"

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Distracted by some rusty old sheds, the nerdy cameraman fails to capture Pans People making their way onboard.

Re: Caption thread .....

In an unsuccessful prototype for the Candles on the Head on the Ice Dance Flick tried a Crane on the Head of one of her Dancers on the Water

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Dorothy nervously returned the salutes to play for time. Whatever was going on, she certainly wasn't in Kansas any more.

Re: Caption thread .....

Dropping of instruments, ultra-rapid facial hair growth and video camera misdirection;  all common reactions to the startlingly beautiful Pans People

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
and here's another!

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Vets score direct hit on dancing dog with tranquiliser dart.
"We're a bit disappointed the mouse escaped this time but we're still optimistic" They averred.
12345