Caption thread .....

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Oh look, a cherry tree.

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla

Re: Caption thread .....

CoffeeThing
There you go, if I stand exactly here like this and you stay down there poking your tail in the air like a mushroom, that big tree becomes a giant aerial and I can get Radio 1 on my fillings!

Faint Noel Edmonds voice heard saying, "This is The Rolling Stones with Cherry Oh Baby, coming to you from the future".
This week, I are be mostly reflective

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla

Cherry
"Ooh, I've got a bone in me leg."

Poodle girl
"Ooer, me oven gloves are so heavy I can't get up."

Re: Caption thread .....

Sue Menhenick

 Cherry ... “What do you mean  ‘Freeze!!’ Don’t move ? .... 😳

 Poodle ... “ My contact lens has fallen out on the floor ! Can’t see a flipping thing now ..... nobody move !”

Re: Caption thread .....

mojo2007
my wife once went round the Circle Line twice looking for a lens, and she found it !

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Killer Gillespie nonchalantly struts away after flooring yet another opponent.

Re: Caption thread .....

Michael
Can’t think of a caption, but this does look like a scene from a cerebrally challenging French art film...

Re: Caption thread .....

PattiforPM
Cherry about to exit Stage Right only to return soon after with the Holy Hand Grenade

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Cherry to Poodle girl: "Well Madam, according to this X-ray the problem seems to be that your ribs are all wonky and you've got the lurgy.  Nurses! Escort Ms Poodle to the Wonky Rib and Lurgy Ward."

Nurses: "Yes Doctor Mouseywousey."

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
Yes you're right Michael. Something like this...

Cherie "Ah, Georges it makes me desolate to see you here. Here, amongst the demi monde."

Georges Le Poodle  "It is the depths of our ennui. I shall shrug and smoke a Gauloise."

( The figures in the distance. They have no realite'. )

Re: Caption thread .....

Caracalla
I have another pic which I shall post tomorrow or Monday but I think I'll start a new thread each time so its clear there's a new photo available.
1234