Caption thread .....

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
Unable to think of anything wittier to say, Wayne Sleep asks, "What's the weather like up there, mate?"

Re: Caption thread .....

Mikey
The dancing super-girls Pan's People had only one weakness...BBC Tea!

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Miss Gillespie takes a refreshing sip of her favourite beverage...cherryade, of course!

Re: Caption thread .....

Many thanks to Gayle for finding the clip of the ad and to Vin for the straightforward download link.  Both much appreciated.  As a bit of a thank you here is a bit of a pic that Sue kindly sent me a while ago.  It not the whole thing but then I'm a bit protective of such stuff.

"I'm not too sure about these maxi dresses.  This one needs more adjustments than my little portable telly but it might make a decent pair of curtains!"
Suefan
Mel

Re: Caption thread .....

Mel
Do you think I`ll get away with this for the flamenco routine.
M6

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
Sue desperately tries to fight the temptation not to pull on the dangley bits on the other model's trouser suit.

Re: Caption thread .....

The Rubberband Man
Sue does the mannequin challenge.....

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
Meet the latest addition to the Madame Tussauds Pan's People section.

Re: Caption thread .....

Michael
Sue, in typically elegant style, points out what she'd like from the Woolie's Café menu.

Re: Caption thread .....

Sue Menhenick
Dee Dee ; “ Apparently the floor manager has lost his glass eye in one of those BBC paper cups ....”
Cherry ;  “ Yes , I know ....  (hehehe!)
Ruth ;   “There’s something in my cup ...... and it’s looking at me !”

Re: Caption thread .....

Sue Menhenick
Sue ;  “Flick , you can leave it there , and then I could stand in front of it , just like this  and then they will never see it .”

Re: Caption thread .....

Cherry getting ready to perform her famous Jimmy Durante impression (as copied by Eric Morecambe).
Cherry: Sittin at my piano the other day!
Still living in 1979

Re: Caption thread .....

Ruth had almost mastered the 'My Little Teapot' pose, however Sue needed a bit more work.
Still living in 1979

Re: Caption thread .....

PattiforPM
Sue:  Flick I think you've got that coat inside out

Flick:  One day I'll get my own back on you for that comment young lady

(grudge held good until May and July 1977)

Re: Caption thread .....

But Flick you promised us a trip to Harrods not Woolies!

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
Sue: Oi Cherry, get out from there! Dress alterations are meant to be marked up on the OUTER side of the garment.

Re: Caption thread .....

Mikey
Time for another.

Just one more can on target and the cuddly toy is all mine!

Re: Caption thread .....

AC/PD
Even the photo-shoots could tend to be literal.

Re: Caption thread .....

Everything'sRosie
"Now, get orf moi land!" laughs Miss Lord after stinging yet another rambler with one of her well-aimed pellets.

Re: Caption thread .....

   Hot Gossip won't be coming back round here again in a hurry!
123456