Chat and mindless banter 2.

 Well heres a new chat thread ive started , just say anything to me and lets see if anything happens !

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
internet connection problems ,

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Yeah dont talk about s**t like that though. Hey my new router is the biz the whole thing seems faster.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
hey ryan whos getting wound up swearing tut tut

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Bad memories of last week came flooding back. 5 days without my daily fix nearly finished me off.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
i can just imagine you being in a foul mood mate with no internet

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Hey jez hows your missing legs and co routines list looking now. I remember you saying you were missing 5 the other day but i remember wasnt `Suspicion` one of the ones you wanted ?

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
 iknow our good mate mr patti came once again like santa to jez ,he said he had got 3 on my list and workin on the other two .i wish that top bloke had been santa to me when i was a kid i would have got more pressies than raving bonkers game ,a totp hallmark album and a selection box

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Raving bonkers game, now that one escapes me ? I remember cross fire and gun fight at the ok corrall when after playing it for an hour you would get blisters on your fingers, what naff xmas pressies they were.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
raving bonkers was 2 plastic boxers in a ring the aim was to punch the head of your opponent and his head would rise and u got a point ,only when i opened mine xmas day only one boxer would punch so i couldent play the game had to wait until new year for a replacement boxer and it was my main pressie that year as well

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

lol. I always used to get for my smaller pressies stuff like paint by numbers and them airfix planes. Great but my dad would just start doing em while i watched.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
my main pressie was nearly always broke or not workin xmas day ,should have realised then, jez this is a taste of things to come

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

You crack me up dude, stop having a go at yourself. Your are a okay guy, just get that chin up and say to hell with em.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
tell you what ryan i wish mr p was a fan of those teri scoble dancers that man would go out of his way to deliver the goods for me like he has done with legs stuff i have asked about ,are you listening to jez mr p your a man who goes out there to deliver for his mates lol

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
i had a crap couple of days ryan at work last week i was gonna tell them last thursday to stick my job up their arse .i come home had a row then as well with the wife and kids i went bed at 10 out of the way

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Jez have you seen `Lets have a quiet night in` by old Hutch. Im struggling to recall the routine in my head.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

Im sorry Jez things were crap for you a week ago. I do hope things now have improved, especially at home. Dont go and chuck your job what ever you do, i know you have more sense than that.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

yes i remember seeing it in jan 78 as far as i can recall they were lying i think on shaggy rugs or something

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
no ive actually enjoyed this week at work everyones been dead nice and kind

Re: Chat and mindless banter 2.

JEZ
was trying to get a couple of those wenches to come on here who i work with