Chat and mindless banter 3

The old chat thread is getting slow move onto this one guys.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

remotecontrol
ryan, i asked jez this , and he said he didnt,   did you see the ant and dec show when legs&co appeared, I am longing for someone to upload that clip

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

No i didnt, the show was from 2003. Of course if i knew they were going to be on i would have, but the two pintsize geordies are not the sort of thing i would watch. I would pay money to see a recording of it though, but i think its had the dustbin treatment by ITV.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Right im hitting the sack Remote, talk 2moro, night all.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

remotecontrol
ok ryan... goodnight

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

  Dave
We (other half and I !) did see the Ant and Dec show and it was great ! Didnt tape it though sadly....there was no pre press on the girls being on the show as it would have blown the surprise for the lady who had asked to dance with them years ago...having said that .there was a tiny one liner at the bottom of the London issue of the Sun paper....an old mate called us which is how we got to tune in and watch !       Its been great chatting with you guys but work threatens again tomorrow so I need to get some shut eye.....up early....groan ! Night all !     Dave.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

remotecontrol
thanks dave, its really great to hear first hand about that show, and have a good night, cheers.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Now Ryan what is this nonsense about Patti being the 5th sexiest dancer in the Troupe?  While this is clearly a matter of opinion I am equally clearly right about her being one of the hottest dancers on Earth and  I do not need to denigrate the other Legs & Co members in order to worship Patti as she is as close to perfection in my eyes as my notion of there being no paradise allows. Her grace, her figure and her expressions simply could not be better. The more I watch the routines the more convinced I am.  The Defence rests and demands a mistrial as the Prosecution has failed to meet its burden.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

A feather ruffling i shall go. Yes Patti is up there with the other 5 in the sexy stakes, of course she is, she just became an easy target for me last night, as you know ive praised her to the hilt in the past and will continue to do so. Patti is the Top dancer, but only just ahead of Sue, but Sue is streets ahead of her in the hotness stakes in my eyes. This is all old ground we are covering here, anyway i must get off to work.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

PattiforPM
OK Ryan, remember this is a fragile truce.  Surprised to see the normally sensible and affable Dave getting involved in the dance-skills question too.  Careful Dave, the Hammond Airforce is busy in Ryania with enforcing the no-post zone but are already sending some special forces into Davidaq to monitor the situation (especially as you have admitted yourself that bombs go off at times in your nation!)

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Kace
p4pm just newk ryania
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Dave
Hi Mr P.....I realise I am walking through a potential mine field !  Would like to reassure you in the interests of peace that Miss Hammond has always had my greatest respect and will continue do so.....alas I am biased and blinkered when it comes to the Goddess....my sense of reason disappears.....so I hope that a coalition of sorts can exist between the lovely pair ?! In the meantime, I shall take cover and defend myself against any incoming fire !  Catch up later !!    Dave.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Dave
Just watched A Quiet Night In ......dont think I had ever seen it before.....who in their right mind would want to go out anyway !!  Thank you once more YMG !    Dave.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Re-dance-skills. The more i watch `Annies song` proberly the goddesses finest moment, the more i question my claim on Miss Hammond being the best dancer. Could they now be classed as joint best dancers in my eyes ?

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Ryan,  How are you?
amy x

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Hello there Amy, im ok thanks, i didnt think you would be back again, im glad you are though.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Patti'sdaughter
Im storing some routine's to my laptop to send to YMG, for you all to view.
amy x

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

I kinda remember you once saying you had `Oxegene`. Have i remembered that correctly, cause if you have , any chance of uploading it to old YMG, i would be grateful to ya.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Patti'sdaughter
Yes I have that routine and will upload it.
amy x

Re: Chat and mindless banter 3

Your a kind girl thanks. This place has been lively of late, pity Jez isnt here. Have you ever read the threads at all in your absense.