Chat and mindless banter 4.

 Try this new chat thread, as the other one is old and tired like me.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
ha ha thats funny
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Well check out whos turned up again. Mr M.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

late night viewer
We wish! 'old and tied' if that was the case at least things would be a bit more peaceful around here. Still being a glassman you would at times end up being a bit of a pane!

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Yeah i am a pain, i like the way you dont forget things, rather like an elephant ! Did you view the shenanigans that was  going on here last night LNV.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
u r so funny lat nite viewer. i like that
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

late night viewer
I've seen worse than last night! With me (and yourself) at the centre of the hurricane!

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Call him by his proper name Kace, Mr. Mxyztplk. I might, this late night viewer nonsense is even worse than his first handle.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Last night was the nastiest atmos though ive known, with me and you it was just two stags locking horns, cant remember who won, have you shead your horns since ?

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
LEAVE MR M/LNV ALONE
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

late night viewer
Yeah Kace! Don't let the lager lout bully  me on here. You will protect me won't you? Big tall brute being six foot with big hairy hands working with that glass and lead piping. Reminds me of Lurch! Yooou  Raaaang?!

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

I think he can handle me, good to see you back dude, now dont leave us again, we need crazy geezers like you on here.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Lurch, dont tell her that, she will start calling me it.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
u r so funny i realy like that. yeah i wil not let ryan pick on ya. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
can i use that plse? i just tex ams she laughin same as me
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Hey mr M. Are you just a little weedy guy then ? Not like me a strapping 6 foot guy.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

late night viewer
I am a dapper 5 foot 7" inches.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
ur lurch or hom 4m the munsters plus frank spencer ams said. mr m is mysterious n perfect
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Yeah i thought you were a bit weedy, dont worry dude i wont kick sand in your face, im a good guy.

Re: Chat and mindless banter 4.

Kace
ur only 3inch taller or 4 dont do feet 2 out of date.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
1234 ... 28