Cheerleaders and Zoo 14/01/82 Don't Walk Away.

Cheerleaders and Zoo 14/01/82 Don't Walk Away.

Doc
1982 starts with several banned episodes and the quality of what's available is not that good. But there's one episode that cannot be ignored.

14th January 1982 - The return of Mary Corpe!

Zoo danced to Four Tops - Don't Walk Away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4bRyH4Lqk

and also backed The Stranglers - Golden Brown.

Wait a minute she looks familiar?

Yes it's the lovely Mary Corpe back for the first time since 1976.

Mary

Nola

Eddie and Marck

Golden Brown

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 14/01/82 Don't Walk Away.

Mikey
This is a good one by Zoo and we get to see Mary quite a bit unlike the other 2 she did. When i started watching these dances in 2013 i remember thinking oh she looks a bit like Mary but quickly dismissed it as there was no other references for her 1982 appearances at the time until a couple of years later it was confirmed.

Here is the complete show, The Stranglers starts at about 14mins

https://vimeo.com/172936879

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 14/01/82 Don't Walk Away.

JEZ
I must admitt that when I originally watched and recorded this show ,way back in early 1982 ,I never even for one minute thought it was the same mary from pans people ,I think it was possibly because her hairstyle was different and darker.
JEZ