Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81 Under Pressure

Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81 Under Pressure

19/11/1981
Credited Zoo:
Wesley, Sharon, Voyd, Foxy.

Zoo danced to David Bowie and Queen - Under Pressure and supported ABC.

Yes, I like this one. It's a thousand times better than the day 1 effort.
I think it was Voyd and Wesley that can be seen in the background supporting ABC.

UNDER PRESSURE
Wesley:

Sharon, Wesley, Voyd, Foxy:

Sharon and Foxy:

Voyd and Foxy:

Voyd and Foxy:

CHEERLEADERS
Unknown:

Sharon with Modern Romance:

Unknown:

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

I think you would have more chance of people commenting if a link was provided. I assume you simply forget .

Here is the YouTube link to the main dance `Under Pressure`.
https://youtu.be/Q-WqHoDqmvI

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

I also like this one, though i probably didn't at first as Zoo took some getting into. Any dance routine with a song this good has a good chance of success and i think FC hit the spot. The easily recognizable Voyd makes her Zoo debut and i enjoyed her contributions to the menagerie of revolving dancers.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Sorry, i dont recognize any of the finger clickers at the front of the stage.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Doc
The 3 closest to the camera are in the pictures above, but I’ve no idea who they are.
I have to say retrospectively I think Foxy is very good looking.

Yes I did and it probably won’t.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Well this is a stinker.  It has that HG stamp of a cacotopian society that can't afford to pay its electricity bill and dresses from the nearest skip.  It may come with an FC, rather than an AP, production stamp but its still as dull as dishwater.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Dunno Doc, maybe it could be wise not to offer anymore of these if the dance routines on offer are going to be ignored by most on here or put through the mincer like just.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Suefan
If the apparent apathy towards this routine is any measure Doc may well be flogging something of a dead horse, although saying that his original post is only a little over forty-eight hours old and most of those were weekend hours.  My dislike of this style of dance routine is well known and hardly a reason for drawing a discreet veil over them !

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Its just disappointing to read you getting all Orwellian again as a way to show your disdain. Really SF, words like dystopian and cacotopian to describe dancers and routines is a bit much. Come on mate, get out of the stone age and appreciate the choreography at the very least, even if you do not like the dancing on show.

At a push i can understand your loathing for HG, but trying to lump Zoo in with them just wont do. These people were just boys and girls trying to make a buck on the television on a Thursday and some only got a week or two to do so. Have another look at the routine. Its not a stinker, far from it.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Who's That Hurll
I hope Doc will continue with these useful Zoo Episode Guides and they can be collated into one chronological group.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Doc
At least SF has something to say unlike the tumbleweeds rolling around here. The posts are more about trying to ID who appeared on the shows, the Zoo comments bit was added because several people said they wanted the opportunity to do so, it’s quite clear they don’t.
It would be useful to have a directory to dump these in eventually to keep them together.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Doc wrote
The posts are more about trying to ID who appeared on the shows,
Oh sorry, i wont be able to identify any of the cheerleaders or other hanger-onners. Im more interested in the dance routines and i will only be making comments on them as and when.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Doc
Even if you don’t know who they are it’s still possible to make comments about them. You spotted two girls that appeared in earlier shows on one of the previous shows.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/11/81

Ahh, thats only coz my eyes wander to looking for pretty audience girls. Old habits and all that.
RYAN