Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/12/81

Doc
I've missed out 10/12/81 as it's poor quality, not much to see and has a now unpopular presenter.

19/12/81
Zoo credited:
Sue, Pinky, Tony and Wesley.

We all know the significance of this episode, the 'Zoo' routine has been well covered elsewhere so I won't duplicate that.

Zoo did also provide backing to Godley and Crème - Wedding Bells.

Tony, Pinky and Wesley are in the suits, no idea who the bride is.

Cheerleaders:
I'm sure someone can tell me who the guy in white is.

I think the guy in the pink appeared in the Twilight routine with a slightly different haircut.

Simes has just told them that the next dancer is 10 times better than you lot!

She looks familiar!

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/12/81

Gorgeous Daze
The guy in white is future EastEnders actor Craig Fairbrass.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/12/81

Doc
I remembered EastEnders, but forgot the name.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 19/12/81

I haven't a clue about the official cheerleaders in the pics provided, but in the 4th picture, the girl 4th from the left is very familiar. I can only assume that she and her mate had friends or relatives in high places at the BBC coz this pair were on quite a lot in the shows up and until the end of the the year. Here is the bird in question on this show and the same girl some 3 months earlier when her uncle figure at the Beeb must have got her regular tickets to TOTPs. If you do not believe me, go check the tapes.

RYAN