Cheerleaders and Zoo 21/01/82

Doc
This week Zoo perform an almost Legs and Co style dance to ELO-Ticket to the Moon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQeQb8NZyJs

Waiting to board!

It's dark on the moon, but Mary Corpe is there.

The credits:

Audience:
The girls in red gets next to The Kid 3 times in the show.

I can't help thinking this is Sandy Borne with dark hair!

The girl in the white might be Mary, I thought it was her watching the video but now not sure with the screen grab.

Re: Cheerleaders and Zoo 21/01/82

Who's That Hurll
That's the ubiquitous Pinky in the bowler hat.

The girl you think might be Sandy, looks like a slimmed down Cleo Rocos to me! But seriously, I have Sandy down as first appearing in the Summer of 82, not this early.