Cherry--Dance routine Screencaps

Post your `screencaps` of Cherry in dance routines on this thread please

Cherry on Top

You know, LNV is quite right about the lovely Cherry Gillespie and BB is right too, she hasn't been given enough tributes on here.  It is quite amazing that this should be so for such a fine dancer with such classic beauty.  Anyway we are going to address this deficiency and here is the first step, some lovely captures of said lady.  First come a couple of Two Ronnies classics:

Re: Cherry on Top

Thanks for the comments chaps.  Cherry in another Two Ronnies routine says thanks too:

Re: Cherry on Top

She is a cutie BB and a great Dancer and thanks for that account from Babs and please dig out that present-opening pic.  Now I want to show her sexy side again so here's what I always imagine to be the sexiest werewolf in the Universe:

Re: Cherry on Top

Hmm, What am i gonna do with you ?

Re: Cherry on Top

OK I've ogled Ryan's pic of Cherry long enough, I simply must move on.  There are plenty more Cherry pickings.  Here are a couple of screen grabs showing Cherry's endearing crazy side from Disco Connection and Shake It Down:

Re: Cherry on Top

That EPP is quite a lady and this Cherry Tribute is classic thanks LNV.  Here's another Cherry picking to keep you al interested too. This one to remind you how to keep warm in the Winter months in Barbados:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Here is Cherry off TOTP again in Big Spender on Morecambe and Wise and as Disco Girl in "the Bitch"

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Here are some further Cherry clips showing her versatility in 5th of Beethoven, Disco Duck  and Do You Wanna Dance  My, she's lovely, don't you agree?

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Cherry adorned many Ruby Flipper routines so dramatically and here she is high on the billing in The Flasher and Harvest for the World:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Love Hangover was a triumph n many ways for Ruby Flipper but Cherry's performance was surely one of these:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Next comes a couple of pics from different ends of the Cherry spectrum: first the cutest baby doll on Earth in "Hip Hug Her" and second a wide-eyed mushroom-crazed flower child of the Sixties in Itchycoo Park:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Time for more Cherry (there's never a bad time of course).  Here she is with the lovely Sue in Heart on My Sleeve and then in the aptly named Help Me Make it Through the Night:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Two more pics of Cherry having fun on the Two Ronnies with Johnny B Goode:

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Now a couple of snap shots from Cherry's work in Love on a Mountain Top (no Sherpas and without Oxygen):

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Too long without fresh Cherries and am sincerely sorry and willing to accept any punishment Cherry chooses to mete out to me.  Without dwelling on that, I'll just try to atone instead so here is a lovely shot from Love's Theme:

Re: Cherry on Top

Adorable Gillusion
The lovely Cherry....Silly Love Songs

Re: Cherry on Top

OK here is more vintage Cherry in Mahogany and Misty Blue

Re: Cherry on Top

PattiforPM
Keeping Cherry on Page 1 is a must so here are a couple of little screen grabs from Midnight Rider. Lovely outfits these and a pity there are no real close-ups in this performance but she's still a heck of a horsewoman if you ask me:

Re: Re: Cherry on Top

Cherry in "Truck On Tyke":

If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose
12