Cherry on The Good Old Days Solved - Can't be shown on BBC 4

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

Legsfan
Does any footage survive of Cherr's Good Old Days appearance? If it does can it be found online?
I was looking forward to seeing her

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

Mikey
Yes, i found it a while ago

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/SURVIVING-APPEARANCES-AWAY-FROM-TOTP-tp4073840p4134238.html

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

Legsfan
Thank you Mikey
I had been looking through the forum for a while, but I didn't look hard enough.
You've made my day!!!

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

Mikey
No problem, of course a BBC4 version would have been nice too, since they all come back at the end. Seems showing the archive is far from a straightforward matter .

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

CoffeeThing
Great, I hadn't seen it either and have now enjoyed watching. Thank you.

Re: Cherry on The Good Old Days SKIPPED??!!

BeautifulBabs
i find the whole shows painful to watch indeed i want to so maybe blessing in disguise if an ok copy in youtube