Christmas Greetings

MADMAX
Hi All,   HAVE  A  VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
Our weather is going to be sunny 32D (warming up)  on the day.

Re: Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas to you Max down under. Im just hoping you're lot dont make it a whitewash, im sure you know what i mean !!!

Re: Christmas Greetings

Gorgeous Daze
Merry Christmas one and all.

Whatever your weather, have a good one everybody!

Re: Christmas Greetings

PattiforPM
Merry Xmas to everyone from the True North Strong and Free.  I'll balance your +32  with a high of -7 here Max but the wishes are just as warm

Re: Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas, Max. Don't forget that high-factor sun cream!

And Merry Christmas to everyone else too, of course. I was at the Carol Service at Hereford Cathedral last night, absolutely magical. Especially so when the organist piped up with In Dulce Jublio. Even surrounded by all that Norman splendour, our girls are never far away!

Re: Christmas Greetings

Legsfan
Merry Christmas Max and everyone on the forum and beyond.
I hope you all have a very good Christmas.

Re: Christmas Greetings

Doc

Unseasonably warm down south tomorrow.

Happy Christmas to all that contribute to the forum, especially those that have bought me a beer in the last year or so.

Re: Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas Max.
You can't be that mad if you're spending Christmas in Oz!
Surprisingly mild in London this Christmas Eve.
Happy Christmas to all the good people of OFTD.

Re: Christmas Greetings

A very Merry Christmas Max.
And a very Merry Christmas to my Friends on OFTDs.

Re: Christmas Greetings

The Rubberband Man
Season's greetings to all on the Forum.
Warmest wishes for a fabulous and relaxing holiday.

Re: Christmas Greetings

Old Grey Whistler
Ah, I remember the days of having a warm Christmas.
I would just like to wish all forum members a Merry  Christmas.

Re: Christmas Greetings

mojo2007
Had one Christmas in Auckland, it was great.

 I wish to thank all the folk who contribute to this site.  I am not able to get to events as I would wish, though I did make the Vicar's tape event  a while ago.  Your contributions enable me  to carry on enjoying the company of  the beautiful dancers,
wishing you a Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year
mojo
AKA John

Re: Christmas Greetings

CoffeeThing
A Merry Christmas one and all, may 2018 bring peace and good health. I too am unable to attend events, though I would very much wish to do so. My online time is somewhat curtailed these days also, so thank you all for a lovely place to visit and things to watch when possible.