Quantcast

Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Sue Menhenick
   Would just like to wish everyone  here at OFTDs a very Happy Christmas, ! By now, I am sure some of you will have  given up the fruitless battle with the turkey, stuffing and trimmings and are settled in a satiated state of over indulgence ......β˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒ
Another year is almost done and sadly it saw the end of the dance group era of Legs and Co ........ in spite of the final year in repeats being a little short of certain shows and routines, it has been great to see the majority of the Legs routines from 76 through to 81. As usual, the effort and commitment of OFTDs in continuing to highlight,discuss and develop the relevant threads for each of the dance routines has been impressive, and it has shown us ( the dancers) of the genuine enjoyment and loyalty of some real fans ..... Those from back in the day and also to new fans that have seen TOTPs for the first time through the BBCs repeats.

However you have spent your Xmas day, I hope it was full of fun,family and friends .....

        All good things for everyone ......πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸΎπŸΎβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽβ˜ƒοΈπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰

                                                   Sue xx πŸ˜‰

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Doc
Sue Menhenick wrote
in spite of the final year in repeats being a little short of certain shows and routines, it has been great to see the majority of the Legs routines from 76 through to 81.
I think I enjoyed them even more the second time round and I certainly have to thank BBC 4 for giving us a chance to see most of them again.
Happy Christmas Sue.

Edit: and of course thanks to those who made the 'restricted' dances available on line.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Merry Christmas to you too Sue and thanks for your continued support of this site.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Thanks for your festive wishes Sue and Merry Xmas to you and your family and all the Dancers who have given us such great entertainment

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

CoffeeThing
Merry Christmas Sue and thank you for your kindness this year. I hope you and yours all had a lovely day. It is so very sad to see the dances end for a second time, especially having found this site so late on. Like Doc, I have enjoyed them more second time round, being just a very little lad for a lot of it the first time. May 2017 bring you all good things

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Legsfan
Merry Christmas Sue! Hope you had a lovely day and I wish you all the best in 2017! I'm hoping for a 2017 Legs & Co reunion for the OFTD's

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

It has been a honor watching you Sue and the other ladies. Doing those wonderful routines on ToTps. Sometime you and the ladies were the best thing on the program. And it has been wonderful to have you on the forum. So I hope you and your family have had a great Christmas day.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

I've just got in after a long day with the family and I was thrilled to see you took the time out to share a few words with your adoring fans, Sue. I hope you had a wonderful day.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

The Rubberband Man
Many thanks Sue. I hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Day together, and you’re not too hung over this morning. Best Wishes for 2017.

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

AC/PD
A short and sweet summary of the relationship between the 1981 Legs & Co. output and the 2016 OFTD's appreciation.
Festive salutations to you too, Sue.
Merry Legsmas.

The Rubberband Man wrote
...and you’re not too hung over this morning.
Ha!

Re: Christmas, Turkey and Treats .!

Characteristically thoughtful of you to take time out on Christmas Day to post for us Sue. Hope the rest of the holiday season is full of enjoyment for you and your family.