Come talk to RYAN.

 There has been quite a ghostly hush to the forum lately, especially in the evenings, and its time i tried to do something about it. I must admit to not giving the forum my full attention of late, so im to blame here.
  Why not come and have a chat with Ryan tonight between 9 and 12. I will sit here and not go wandering of to other places like i have been doing. Wether your a oldie,newbie,regular,anon, just come and say hello to me, i will be only to pleased to make your aquaintense. Obviously id prefer to talk about the dancing girls, routines,etc. But im up for any topic of conversation, anything you like,you can even fire questions at me. Be cool if theres a few of us on at once. The forum is 5 months old now and this is the first time its been so quiet, so whatever input, of any kind from you lot will be most welcome.
  Oh and id prefer it to be of a cival nature, no bickering please, as ive had my fill of that. I wonder if anyone will say hello ?

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Suefan
Hi Ryan, I see I've not missed that much whilst we've been away for a few days.  Cannot make it this evening but hope you and everybody else is keeping well.  Over the weekend I must try and update a couple of my earlier threads as well.

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

JEZ
Hello ryan ,there ive spoke to you

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

JEZ
He didnt wanna chat to me earlier on e mail ,i think hes got a cob on with me for some reason ,see if you lot can do any better at making him talk than i can ,lol

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
i know me eitha or u x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
oh thats nice u rite a thread sayin cum n talk 2 u n u disapear. duh x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Ah someones talking to me, wooo hooooooooooooo

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
i sent u an email u neva replied why not
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Check ya in box,only back on computer since 9. I was hoping for a lot of playmates, but its just the same, dead, not meaning you of course.

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
my inbox beeps on my fone u aint sent 1. the last 1 u sent was 7.04 yesta mrnin.

hi mm u ok x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
ok i sorry it just arived. im the div lol x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Nah ive just resent it,lol.

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
 wot u doin x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Sitting here like a lemon , at least you have turned up.

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
lemon ryan lol thats made us laugh. why no1 want 2 talk 2 u
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Dunno, they might later. Im gonna re open an old thread at the week end. It will be a bit of fun,i hope.

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
we wont b ere on sat we goin 2 a birthday party
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Thats ok, Saturdays have been fun lately, and of an adult nature, so maybe its best your not here

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

Kace
oh rite then dont botha bout us.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Come talk to RYAN.

What time you back from the party then ?