Confessions

Now I warned you guys about this but I don't want hot and heavy on here, just a light snack please.  This is an opportunity to come clean on any related topic but no home truths  are expected.  I have two confessions:

1.  I was/am a Man Utd supporter since babyhood and I did not recognize Dennis Law until Ryan mentioned it.  I thought SueFan was the courageous one showing his real self darn it.  In light of this I am changing my avatar and beg forgiveness.

2.  I confess that I have several times spliced up footage to cut out all dancers except Patti then recompiled it to produce such classics as "PatSummit"  "PatPinnacle" and "PatTribute"  Now can you Sue fans compete with this level of obsession?

Any other takers ?

Re: Confessions

PattiforPM
Oh sorry, one more thing, I have had impure thoughts about all the dancers at one time or another but never about Ryan, SueFan, YMG or Floyd.

Re: Confessions

Not tried that yet - splicing out that daft duck might improve that number though.

PS - All we need now is for Ryan to turn into Bobby and we'd have the United forward line :)

Re: Confessions

  Sorry guys, as much as i admire Mr Charlton,Best and Law and indeed the whole 60s team at Man utd, any love i had for that team went when Mr Ferguson and the rest of his spoilsports turned up.
   I will be in confessional mood later tonight, when i can pluck up the courage.

Re: Confessions

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Confessions

Kace
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Confessions

Good ones Ryan. Mary might have given me some pause for thought too but better than Patti, nope.  If we guess your name would you admit it?  I'm thinking Gerald or Cyril

Re: Confessions

Holy Cow Batman

Re: Confessions

  i`m off to kill myself.

Re: Confessions

PattiforPM
Don't do it Ryan.  I didn't mean that "Cyril" stuff

Re: Confessions

Kace
think hes talkin about what i wrote. knew youd take the mick
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Confessions

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Confessions

Kacey honestly I'm not taking the Mick, just trying to keep it light cos this is too heavy for me to deal with, sorry

Re: Confessions

  No i was gonna kill myself coz p4pms on my case.

Re: Confessions

Kace
oh ok. anyway ive deleted the post.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Confessions

PattiforPM
I have to go , daughter needs 'puter for homework.  I still think you're both cool.

Re: Confessions

Kace
thanks
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Confessions

Patti4pm, here are a couple of light morsels from me to help sooth the digestion of your thread:

1.  I don't like rugby union.
2.  I prefer Anni-Frid to Agnetha.

Re: Confessions

Mary more than Sue !

I'm shocked, nay appalled.  My flabber has never been more gasted !!!!!!

Re: Confessions

  Sorry Suefan but i had to confess this, still irks me to this day why Mary never got the gig. This confession must not detract anything from my undivided love and total admiration for Sue, i must make that absolutely clear.