`Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

`Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

They said wed never dare do it, but here it is the proof of the pudding, after a year, `the return of the Continuous quiz`.

Only trouble this time is the thing is extra difficult, or it should be. If you solve this question, you must have a extra hard question of your own to ask. Your question must be to do with the dancers and must be between 1970-81.

If this thread reaches page 2, then please reveal your answer and we shall take it from there.

So here goes with my question. If you answer, please have your question ready and post it straight away. Delays will be frowned upon !!!
Name a Legs & Co routine in which all the dancers all wore pink socks.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Gorgeous Daze
Sir Duke (1st Version).

In which routine did only Pauline wear pink socks?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Well im pretty confident the answer you are looking for GD is `Boogie Oogie Oogie`. So here is my question.

Who was the only dancer to have handled something Ursidae twice on TOTPs during 1979 ?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Gorgeous Daze
Lulu.

It was Banana Splits followed by 50% fruits. Which routine was it?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Well it is supposed to be extra difficult. Unfortunately i have no idea if this is correct, so i t will be a case of GD saying so, but im not to confident, even if it sort of fits.

26/04/1979 Bee Gees Love You Inside Out
03/05/1979 Peaches and Herb Reunited

In the first, Sue does the splits (but im not convinced she does) (awaits the howls of derision from certain quarters who claim she and others can [gee, dangerous ground this}).

In the second, well 50% of the bands name is fruit !

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Gorgeous Daze
It's Peaches & Herb and Reunited that's correct Ryan. Well done. On that edition it followed the video of The Dickies performing their punk version of the Banana Splits theme. I did think 'The Splits' would be a red herring!

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

This post will keep on being edited with further clues until someone answers it.

Name a Legs & Co routine from 1977 in which they all wore shorts. In this routine only Pauline can be seen in a seated position (if only for about 2 seconds) and at no time can we see the seat. Also in this same routine, Gill is the only one we don't see in a lying down position. In the routine, the girls are all wearing gloves. The routine is from 1977 and introduced by Kid Jensen.

Just name the routine, but only do so if you have a question of your own.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

I think this is Love Hit Me Ryan

Name the routine in which when a certain dancer first enters the screen they are not using their legs

Edit: well done to Suefan btw.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Suefan
That would be Patti, Queen of the Nile!

Q.  Who arrived at Grantley Adams twice in one year with the same beach attire?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

That would be leopard print Sue in Barbados.
Talking of Sue, name a Legs & Co routine in which she got to wear the trousers and the others didn't ?

Xtra clues. Its from 1978 and only five dancers are in this routine.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Old Grey Whistler
The answer is Boogie Oogie Oogie

My Question:

Sue and Pauline spent the whole time together. So did Rosie and Gill.
Patti was mostly on her own, and Lulu even more so.
Which routine am I describing?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Suefan
I reckon "New Kid In town" fits that description OGW.

Next question.

Where did four young ladies go jaywalking beneath the "L"?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

I think the answer is the 4 dancers who took part in `Promised Land`. So i will press on and ask this question.

When or should i say `where` did Lulu get to wear her `Fanfare for The Common Man` white smock blousey shirt again ?

extra clues. In the clip im thinking about everybody danced, but Gill replaced her tight shorts with tight trousers and Patti went `dickie-less`.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Old Grey Whistler
I think the answer you are looking for is Let's Go Disco from 'The Stud'.
Assuming that is correct I will pose the next question:

Which dancer got carried away in a British city?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Old Bill
This post was updated on .
Damn! The only one I know - carried away despite the extra legs - and can't think of a question... grrr.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Yes it was Pauline who got carried away in `Portsmouth`.

Which dancer somehow didn't get on the trolley left to right on our screens, but got a ride 10 seconds later on the return trip right to left ?

Edit--Trolley maybe is the wrong word for it. Travelator may be a better word, though we never actually see what it is.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Andrea in Running Away.

Which dancers performance could least be described as wooden?

Clue 1 - the song is a cover version
Clue 2 - Its a bit wet and windy tonight, the branches are really moving.

Edit - Nice try Ryan, although Lulu was the answer, not being in the 'wooden' tree.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Sorry Mikey, ive forgotten about this thread. I reckon the answer you are looking for is Gill, Rosie, Pauline & Sue (whos hardly seen), who all play the branches in `Macarthur Park`.

EDIT--only just realized i didn't read your question properly Mikey. Sorry bout that, but no one looked like they were going to offer an answer anyway !

I will press on and ask another question.

2 green belts, 2 red belts and 2 black belts. No its not Judo belts, but what Legs & Co routine am i thinking off ?

Extra clue--All the girls wear white heeled shoes and we get a real close-up of Sue's shoes in this 1980 routine.

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Mikey
So Lonely

I'll try an easier one this time.

When did Patti use one hand, when two would have been more logical?

Re: Extra difficult `Continuous quiz`, will it sink to page 2 ?

Ive been racking my brains on this for the last 12 hours and to be honest im struggling. Im trying to think of occasions when Patti used a single hand and this she does at the end of YMCA. I guess to do the dance actions for YMCA, you would need two hands (yeah trying to think logically), but i fear im no where near the correct answer. Maybe you should give us an extra clue Mikey for this easy question of yours!