D is for Dee Dee

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
6th November 1971

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
I've no date for this one, 1978 maybe?

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
HB Rovals Ad

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
This looks like it was taken during the "Save Your Sugar For Me" filming in 1972. Surprisingly less orangey than the video shows.

Re: D is for Dee Dee

PansLegs
Mikey wrote
Surprisingly less orangey than the video shows.
A faded print which has gone purple. The outfits were generally orange, albeit with different coloured stripes.

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
Thanks PL, yes that is more natural and detailed.