D is for Dee Dee

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
6th November 1971

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
I've no date for this one, 1978 maybe?

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
HB Rovals Ad

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
This looks like it was taken during the "Save Your Sugar For Me" filming in 1972. Surprisingly less orangey than the video shows.

Re: D is for Dee Dee

PansLegs
Mikey wrote
Surprisingly less orangey than the video shows.
A faded print which has gone purple. The outfits were generally orange, albeit with different coloured stripes.

Re: D is for Dee Dee

Mikey
Thanks PL, yes that is more natural and detailed.

Re: D is for Dee Dee

The Rubberband Man
So many good quality images above. Sadly this one's a bit blurred, but Dee Dee's fans may be able to get a clearer pic if they persist :-

Also on that page, Ian Kennedy Martin, the creator of The Sweeney quits criticising the BBC and ITV, and in short news 40 strippers go on strike over a pay dispute - although they're probably just making a thong and dance over things

Re: D is for Dee Dee

The Rubberband Man
Dee Dee getting out of a taxi in Southwark :-

Re: D is for Dee Dee

The Rubberband Man
Dee Dee in the grounds of her home :-

Re: D is for Dee Dee

The Rubberband Man
Dee Dee in her dance studio, Dance Attic Studio, near Fulham :-

Re: D is for Dee Dee

The Rubberband Man
Dee Dee at home in her kitchen :-