DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) The Four Seasons (*DOTD selections/comments only*)
26/12/76    Dancers-Gill,Lulu,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
  This is the final routine for DOTD in 1976. Once again we find all the girls in sparkling form. Well i say all the girls, ive always found Patti`s absence from this yuletide performance slightly odd.
   But anyhow, this is one of those performances in which i find `Sue` to be quite scintillating, and she is indeed my final choice for DOTD 1976.

RYAN
Stu

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Stu
After this week could it really be anyone else?

DOTD - Sue

Stuey

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Lulu

She really creates a presence during her close-up camera shots, the way that she looks straight into ones eyes.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Doc
Dotd: Sue is a cut above the other girls in this dance.
Good to see Lloyd back!
LNV

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

LNV
Gotta be Gill for me. Her smooth as silk twirls and supple hip-swivel turns are a moment of pure magic in the whole Routine. Well done Gill!

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

I agonize over this choice as the ladies all look great and perform beautifully here but I have to agree that Sue is just fantastic in this and boy oh boy does she look fit so I have to give her another DotD vote.  BTW I'm sure that Sue told us that Patti wasn't feeling well when this Dance was recorded and hence missed it, more's the pity.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Old Bill
Rosie is lovely. Sue is masterful!

But like PBP says, for her looks right into my eyes it has to be Lulu. Oh what a sight!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

VintageVideos
One vote for the Golden Lady, Pauline!

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Andeebee
nothing else to say - awful song, but wow the look of Sue says it all...........

Sue for me

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Phew. That must have gone down well with the reheated turkey. Sue DOTD, lady of the week.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

PaulF
Sue = WOW = DOTD
Paul

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

This is a tough call to make - compounded by the fact there's no sixth plinth for Patti.

Each dancer looks stunning and glides beautifully here; but for me, the one who catches my eye most and who seems to revel most in the joy of the dance is Rosie; so she gets my DotD honour here.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
Gill gets my vote unsuprisingly, what a beauty she is.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Suefan
Sue is my favourite Christmas fairy by a season (well I think that is what the costumes are meant to be).

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Pauline.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

L&C4me has selected Gill for DOTD for this dance.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Memorable routine and fantastic effort by everyone, Dotd for me though is Pauline who always seems raise her game around the busy Xmas period.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

This is a nice routine by the ladies, its a shame that Patti isn't there. So the Dotd will go to my favourite sexy dancer. the wonderful SUE for this routine.

Re: DECEMBER 63 (OH WHAT A NIGHT) -- (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
All the girls are on top form and all get some decent camera time but it is Lulu who really captures my attention and gets my vote.