DEE DEE PANS

rod

DEE DEE PANS

rod
   Birthday greetings to you Dee Dee hope you have many more to come good luck and health.    Keep The Faith.

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Hanway2
 Another  beautiful picture of Dee Dee and another cause for a celebration.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 DEE DEE.
  Thanks for reminding me of all these events, Rod. I shall have a drink tonight to toast the birthday girl.

Re: DEE DEE PANS

mojo2007
Many happy returns Dee Dee. You obviously take care of your health and remain your lovely self.
mojo

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Everything'sRosie
A happy birthday to Dee Dee, my favourite (along with Louise) of the original Pan's girls.

Re: DEE DEE PANS

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday Dee Dee. Wishing you a fabulous day.
Mel

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Mel
All the best for Dee Dee today. One of of Pans peoples dancing legends.
M6

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Dancer
Many happy returns of the day Dee Dee.  Hope you are enjoying yourself.  Much love.  #keepondancing

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Dolly

Birthday 🎂Hugs to you,
Dolly💋

Re: DEE DEE PANS

Michael
Happy birthday for yesterday, Dee Dee! xx