DEE DEE WILDE PANS

ROD C

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE DEE WILDE HAVE A GOOD ONE ROD C

Re: DEE DEE WILDE PANS

Everything'sRosie
Happy birthday, Dee Dee, who along with Louise was my favourite gal from early Pans. There was an article in the Daily Mail earlier this year reporting that the ageless Miss Wilde is still teaching dance. I wonder why she didn't join Babs & Sue for the Radio London interview?

Re: DEE DEE WILDE PANS

Everything'sRosie wrote
I wonder why she didn't join Babs & Sue for the Radio London interview?
No disrespect to Dee Dee, but i thought Radio London/Gary Crowley just about struck the right balance in only having the two dancers as guests. Babs representing Pans and the Beat Girls stuff and Sue, although a member of Pans representing Legs. The thing would have been a bit disjointed with three of them having their say, and they also would only have had two record choices each and less chance to express any views.

RYAN