DISCO DUCK

Re: DISCO DUCK

PattiForPM wrote
ER these delightfully brief outfits...Almost a shame that Legs & Co didn't keep them for later use don't you think
Which two would end up in the unbuttoned waistcoats?

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD
Interesting to speculate how Flick broke the news to Ruby Flipper that Disco Duck was their dance meal for the week. "Absorb the music and just blot out the duck calls....except you, Floid" Largely, the Flipsters ignore the noises and play it straight which is to their credit. It's doubtful the vivid costumes would have ever escaped from 1976, unlike Disco Duck which one can imagine being played at "I am 5" birthday parties for littl'uns to enjoy after the jelly & ice cream. What's pleasing is how the audiences initial self awareness has given way to inclusive bopping come the conclusion.
I fear the main duck inhabitant has back problems to this day.

7/10
DOTD: Floid

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD wrote
Which two would end up in the unbuttoned waistcoats?
Was it my imagination or did your Pauline Av just wink at me?

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD
PattiForPM wrote
Was it my imagination or did your Pauline Av just wink at me?
GIF Avatars , eh.