DISCO DUCK

Re: DISCO DUCK

PattiForPM wrote
ER these delightfully brief outfits...Almost a shame that Legs & Co didn't keep them for later use don't you think
Which two would end up in the unbuttoned waistcoats?

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD
Interesting to speculate how Flick broke the news to Ruby Flipper that Disco Duck was their dance meal for the week. "Absorb the music and just blot out the duck calls....except you, Floid" Largely, the Flipsters ignore the noises and play it straight which is to their credit. It's doubtful the vivid costumes would have ever escaped from 1976, unlike Disco Duck which one can imagine being played at "I am 5" birthday parties for littl'uns to enjoy after the jelly & ice cream. What's pleasing is how the audiences initial self awareness has given way to inclusive bopping come the conclusion.
I fear the main duck inhabitant has back problems to this day.

7/10
DOTD: Floid

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD wrote
Which two would end up in the unbuttoned waistcoats?
Was it my imagination or did your Pauline Av just wink at me?

Re: DISCO DUCK

AC/PD
PattiForPM wrote
Was it my imagination or did your Pauline Av just wink at me?
GIF Avatars , eh.

Re: DISCO DUCK

Ah Disco Duck. I remember first seeing this on the TOTP2 Disco when it was on around 2013. It was not my intention to watch the show, but I can't remember why I watched the whole thing now. I remember Legs & Co dancing to Instant Replay and the revised version of Disco Duck which featured half video half Ruby Flipper.
At that point I didn't know who Ruby Flipper was, but I remember the girl that have that dirty look to the camera.
Anyway, now I have seen this many times I find it quite hillarious
Rating: 8/10
DOTD: Floid

Yes you're on camera!

Re: DISCO DUCK

Lookmacinanger
Oh well you can’t always duck out of these assignments. Novelty disco wild fowl track surprisingly descends into chaotic audience participation but by then I was thinking what the duck happened here. 7/10
123