DLT on his way back to radio

Everything'sRosie
 I, for one, am glad about this.

http://d-luxradio.co.uk/

Re: DLT on his way back to radio

VintageVideos
D-luxradio is quite a cool name, sounding like deluxe but of course also bringing back memories of Radio Luxembourg - or Luxy as it was often called. Certainly no coincidence that d-luxradio employs the catchphrase "The Station Of The Stars", very similar to "Your Station Of The Stars" which was used by Radio Luxembourg. And finally, "The Royal Ruler" Tony Prince is on board as well... Sounds really great, I just hope they will find a way to raise enough money to get the station started!

Re: DLT on his way back to radio

Legsfan
Really good news . Only the BBC are holding a grudge against DLT which is tragic. I'm glad that he is rebuilding his image. Hopefully within the next five years he might be back on our screens properly, not like the 5 seconds in Xmas 77 with The Sex Pistols.

Re: DLT on his way back to radio

Everything'sRosie wrote
I, for one, am glad about this.
Unanimous in these parts I'd say.

The mission statement is music to my ears.

Re: DLT on his way back to radio

Willoway
Seems to be on-air now - just listening to Peter Anthony, no time checks so not sure if it's live. Very pleasant listening.

https://tunein.com/radio/D-luxradiocouk-s302154/

Launching 'big-time'  in March he says, not sure how much they are running at the moment. Mike Read is doing breakfast apparently.

...is she really going out with him?

Re: DLT on his way back to radio

CoffeeThing
Am also very pleased.