DOH-EYED

  The phrase of the week is doh-eyed. This first came about last saturday, since when we seem to agree it means basically looking all gooyeyed and a bit soppy. Do any of you look doh-eyed at any of our performances. I`ll do five.

  Pans people-When will i see you again,3 degrees.
  Pans people- Mahogany, Diana Ross.
  Legs and Co-Too much heaven, Bee gees.
  Legs and Co-The man with the child in his eyes, Kate Bush.
  Legs and Co- You dont bring me flowers, Stiesand/Diamond.

  I`m a great big soft soppy doh-eyed sort of guy when viewing these routines. What about you lot are you hard as nails or is there a doh-eyed routine in you, tell me.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
Maybe I am as hard as nails but that big soft doe-eyed Ryan thing is just not doing it for me!  I see where you're going though Ryan.  My two additional choices would be "Torn Between Two Lovers" and "Wishing on a Star" and it must be coincidental that both these numbers are kicked off by our Premium Dancer.  I agree with you though Ryan that the grandmater of all softies is surely "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - hang on I think my hard crust is melting

Re: DOH-EYED

 I may be a big mouth, but i am a big softy at heart.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
Hey Ryan I actually don't think you are.  Just willing to speank your mind IMHO.  I'm still struggling with Kace's ask the gals questions thread

Re: DOH-EYED

  Leave it dude. Its a private thing. I know how your feelin on that one.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
I don't want to let Kace down though so I might just try to keep it light even if it's a little less honest

Re: DOH-EYED

 She asked me to e-mail my questions ha ha. There good kids, arnt they, i hope they stick with us, quite good fun.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
They are fun and I must say you're really good with them.  I don't think they'd stay if they didn't have that banter thing going with you.  At least they wouldn't hang out here as often anyway

Re: DOH-EYED

  I know i`m worried i`m gonna wear it out though. I`m back at work 2moro so i will only do evening sessions and weekends from now on. Must try and get some material for Saturday.

Re: DOH-EYED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DOH-EYED

  Look mate the whole things a bit sureal.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
I know what you're saying but hey let's ride that wave til it breaks

Re: DOH-EYED

Im digging ya. Well its bedtime mate for me. CYA my friend.

Re: DOH-EYED

PattiForPM
Night