DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

Re: DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

MADMAX
Girls,Girls,Girls! It don't get much better then this, They were the only thing that kept MY attention! 8.5,  Phew!!

Re: DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

Lookmacinanger
Ruby Flipper tasked with a No.1 record and it’s a Trans-Atlantic chart topper also, well done to all. Reports that viewers were appalled by the stripes on Reg’s suit he’d worn in the promo were wide of the mark but after 5 weeks TOTP producers relented. Cherry’s working her notice, Sue has inherited the armband, Lulu’s inner ear is examined and Patti has managed to hold the centre of the pitch. Phil and Floid are right in the mix also presenter and audience all play their part in an impromptu sign off. 8/10

Re: DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

Dancer
Watched this routine last night and took more notice of the audience.  There was a couple at the commencement of this routine who did not look a couple at all.  The body language spoke volumes.  He was taller than she was and she was looking at him with such hate.  I get the feeling he asked her to "dance and not stand there with glue on your feet".  I reckon she finished with him that night or he had been making eyes at one of the women across the way.  The fashions the women were wearing - I noticed the Littlewoods wedges that came in red, white and navy blue.  I reckon some of those women kitted themselves out of the mail order books and just returned it the next day with notation "have a feeling this has been worn".

There was a lovely girl in a white dress with scooped out back and she had a clutch bag and I was thinking "you poor soul, you cannot enjoy yourself holding on to that all night" but then no woman has a handbag in the audience.  Where did they put their goods because surely they would turn up with handbags.  Were they allocated lockers or just had to put them at the back and hope no one pilfers.

Non-Edmonds fan right by him seriously got my attention.  An acrylic twin set (obviously from C&A) in 1976.  Oh dear what a fashion disaster.  She had such a giggly face and one can understand Noel chatting her up.  She looked so innocent.  I wonder what her chosen career would have been - my guess is a Legal Secretary.  She kept adjusting that cardigan and she must have been sweltering in that studio considering the temperature outside.

Such a lovely routine though.  Feel good factor there.

Re: DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART

PattiforPM
Your insights are unmatched Dancer