DOTD -- Head Girls

Year First Second Third
1976 Sue Rosie Gill
1977 Sue Rosie Patti
1978 Sue Lulu Gill
1979 Rosie Sue Patti
1980 Sue Gill Lulu
1981 Sue Patti Lulu

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

comment removed

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Lulu's reign at the top of the 1978 list is over.

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Andeebee
Shame but I'm sure she will get alot of top marks in '79

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Andeebee
nice to see Patti still keep the bronze spot (with help from her top supporter)
Hopelessly Devoted to Sue

Stu

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Stu
So up to now it's Sue with 3 gold medals, Rosie with 2 silvers, Patti with 2 bronzes, Lulu with a silver, and Gill with a bronze. Sue's like the Steve Redgrave of DOTD.

Stuey

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

With over half of 1979 routines now completed, i have filled in the relevant year on the table in the first post of this thread and will change it accordingly with each completed performance. The left hand column though does have a familiar look to it !

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

There's certainly a patten emerging there.

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

It looks that Sue as done again. So the battle on for Second and third places.

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

If "I'll Find My Way Home" had been a month later she'd probably have won 1982 as well

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

sueforever wrote
It looks that Sue as done again. So the battle on for Second and third places.
No, Sues not got `1979` in the trophy cabinet just yet. Patti and the others will be snapping at her heels with some super performances still to come.

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Paperboyplod
The table looks like one of those IQ tests, whereby you fill out the blanks.

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

VintageVideos
I'd like to buy an 'S'
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

1981 - Sue in joint third - that's a first - must admit alot of the dancers are really beginning to shine

Re: DOTD -- Head Girls

Lovely Paulines been knocked of this list twice in two days