DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Dancers Name O/A Total 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981
Sue 1281 114 308 233 218 231 177
Patti 970 68 237 183 213 114 155
Rosie 970 89 238 182 226 124 111
Lulu 965 59 218 210 203 158 117
Gill 873 84 192 199 140 170 88
Pauline 724 50 169 116 181 162 46
Anita 52 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1976 Sue 114
1976 Rosie 89
1976 Gill 84
1976 Patti 68
1976 Lulu 59
1976 Pauline 50
Year Dancers Name Total
1977 Sue 308
1977 Rosie 238
1977 Patti 237
1977 Lulu 218
1977 Gill 192
1977 Pauline 169
Year Dancers Name Total
1978 Sue 233
1978 Lulu 210
1978 Gill 199
1978 Patti 183
1978 Rosie 182
1978 Pauline 116
Year Dancers Name Total
1979 Rosie 226
1979 Sue 218
1979 Patti 213
1979 Lulu 203
1979 Pauline 181
1979 Gill 140
Year Dancers Name Total
1980 Sue 231
1980 Gill 170
1980 Pauline 162
1980 Lulu 158
1980 Rosie 124
1980 Patti 114
Year Dancers Name Total
1981 Sue 177
1981 Patti 155
1981 Lulu 117
1981 Rosie 111
1981 Gill 88
1981 Anita 52
1981 Pauline 46

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

I think its pretty darn amazing that after 213 routines so far, dancers in positions 2, 3 & 4 are only separated by a single point.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three. Looking at the next routine in 1977, i expect those positions to be reversed this time next week.

Still, its quite remarkable how close Patti, Rosie and Lulu are in terms of DOTD nominations and i urge folks to keep looking at this table from time to time to see how things between those three develope.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three.
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

At long last, Patti has regained her number two spot on the board from Rosie, who has held it (albeit for a day or two) since the TOTPs re-runs ended.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Doc wrote
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!

Two can play that game Doc

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Sue becomes the first of our dancers to notch-up 300 DOTD nominations in a single year (1977).

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

The fascinating scrap between 2nd, 3rd & 4th goes on and on. Who could have predicted it could be so close after so many 1000's of DOTDs votes cast. Anyhow, Rosie once again goes ahead of Patti for silver medal, but those two positions change all the while, im guessing unnoticed by many.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

and Patti goes back to 2nd.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Something seems to have gone amiss in 1979.  I'd best have a word with those good friends Gerry and Mander!
Suefan