DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Dancers Name O/A Total 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981
Sue 1250 111 295 224 217 228 175
Rosie 951 89 234 168 226 124 110
Patti 950 67 228 176 213 113 153
Lulu 938 59 205 197 203 158 116
Gill 857 83 189 190 140 168 87
Pauline 689 49 160 109 172 153 46
Anita 52 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1976 Sue 111
1976 Rosie 89
1976 Gill 83
1976 Patti 67
1976 Lulu 59
1976 Pauline 49
Year Dancers Name Total
1977 Sue 295
1977 Rosie 234
1977 Patti 228
1977 Lulu 205
1977 Gill 189
1977 Pauline 160
Year Dancers Name Total
1978 Sue 224
1978 Lulu 197
1978 Gill 190
1978 Patti 176
1978 Rosie 168
1978 Pauline 109
Year Dancers Name Total
1979 Rosie 226
1979 Sue 217
1979 Patti 213
1979 Lulu 203
1979 Pauline 172
1979 Gill 140
Year Dancers Name Total
1980 Sue 228
1980 Gill 168
1980 Lulu 158
1980 Pauline 153
1980 Rosie 124
1980 Patti 113
Year Dancers Name Total
1981 Sue 175
1981 Patti 153
1981 Lulu 116
1981 Rosie 110
1981 Gill 87
1981 Anita 52
1981 Pauline 46

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

I think its pretty darn amazing that after 213 routines so far, dancers in positions 2, 3 & 4 are only separated by a single point.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three. Looking at the next routine in 1977, i expect those positions to be reversed this time next week.

Still, its quite remarkable how close Patti, Rosie and Lulu are in terms of DOTD nominations and i urge folks to keep looking at this table from time to time to see how things between those three develope.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three.
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!