DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Dancers Name O/A Total 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981
Sue 1312 118 316 246 223 231 178
Patti 1003 68 245 196 224 114 156
Rosie 995 91 241 193 232 126 112
Lulu 989 59 220 226 208 158 118
Gill 894 87 192 209 145 172 89
Pauline 748 52 172 125 189 164 46
Anita 52 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1976 Sue 118
1976 Rosie 91
1976 Gill 87
1976 Patti 68
1976 Lulu 59
1976 Pauline 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1977 Sue 316
1977 Patti 245
1977 Rosie 241
1977 Lulu 220
1977 Gill 192
1977 Pauline 172
Year Dancers Name Total
1978 Sue 246
1978 Lulu 226
1978 Gill 209
1978 Patti 196
1978 Rosie 193
1978 Pauline 125
Year Dancers Name Total
1979 Rosie 232
1979 Patti 224
1979 Sue 223
1979 Lulu 208
1979 Pauline 189
1979 Gill 145
Year Dancers Name Total
1980 Sue 231
1980 Gill 172
1980 Pauline 164
1980 Lulu 158
1980 Rosie 126
1980 Patti 114
Year Dancers Name Total
1981 Sue 178
1981 Patti 156
1981 Lulu 118
1981 Rosie 112
1981 Gill 89
1981 Anita 52
1981 Pauline 46

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

I think its pretty darn amazing that after 213 routines so far, dancers in positions 2, 3 & 4 are only separated by a single point.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three. Looking at the next routine in 1977, i expect those positions to be reversed this time next week.

Still, its quite remarkable how close Patti, Rosie and Lulu are in terms of DOTD nominations and i urge folks to keep looking at this table from time to time to see how things between those three develope.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three.
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

At long last, Patti has regained her number two spot on the board from Rosie, who has held it (albeit for a day or two) since the TOTPs re-runs ended.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Doc wrote
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!

Two can play that game Doc

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Sue becomes the first of our dancers to notch-up 300 DOTD nominations in a single year (1977).

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

The fascinating scrap between 2nd, 3rd & 4th goes on and on. Who could have predicted it could be so close after so many 1000's of DOTDs votes cast. Anyhow, Rosie once again goes ahead of Patti for silver medal, but those two positions change all the while, im guessing unnoticed by many.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

and Patti goes back to 2nd.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Something seems to have gone amiss in 1979.  I'd best have a word with those good friends Gerry and Mander!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Positions 2, 3 & 4 in this table are really quite remarkable, as three dancers are separated by a single point. Who will be the first to get to 4 figures ?

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Bad news for the platoon as Patti has now fallen to 4th in the table

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

PattiforPM
Platoon remains dug-in for a long campaign

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Rosie's long patrol of the number 2 spot finally comes to an end as Patti reclaims it. Also noteworthy is that Sue secures her 1,300th vote.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

PattiforPM
Having taken the Ridge below the Summit the Platoon is busy consolidating its position

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

The Patti faithful will be pleased to see that she now becomes the second Legs & Co dancer to amass in excess of 1000 DOTD nominations.

Another reason for the platoon to get excited is that she also stands a good chance of capturing 2nd place from Sue in 1979.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Gorgeous Daze
Great milestone for a wonderful heroine. Thoroughly deserved.

Not just Sue but Rosie should be looking over her shoulder in 79 too!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Well Patti fans will im sure feel rather chuffed to see their favourite push Sue down to 3rd in the 1979 DOTD listings.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Gorgeous Daze
Yay!

Strange situation and a travesty that Rosie and Patti are now 1st and 2nd in 79 but 5th and 6th in 1980.
Steve