DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Dancers Name O/A Total 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981
Sue 1300 118 316 238 219 231 178
Patti 985 68 245 188 214 114 156
Rosie 983 91 241 189 226 124 112
Lulu 979 59 220 220 204 158 118
Gill 881 87 192 203 140 170 89
Pauline 737 52 171 122 183 163 46
Anita 52 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1976 Sue 118
1976 Rosie 91
1976 Gill 87
1976 Patti 68
1976 Lulu 59
1976 Pauline 52
Year Dancers Name Total
1977 Sue 316
1977 Patti 245
1977 Rosie 241
1977 Lulu 220
1977 Gill 192
1977 Pauline 171
Year Dancers Name Total
1978 Sue 238
1978 Lulu 220
1978 Gill 203
1978 Rosie 189
1978 Patti 188
1978 Pauline 122
Year Dancers Name Total
1979 Rosie 226
1979 Sue 219
1979 Patti 214
1979 Lulu 204
1979 Pauline 183
1979 Gill 140
Year Dancers Name Total
1980 Sue 231
1980 Gill 170
1980 Pauline 163
1980 Lulu 158
1980 Rosie 124
1980 Patti 114
Year Dancers Name Total
1981 Sue 178
1981 Patti 156
1981 Lulu 118
1981 Rosie 112
1981 Gill 89
1981 Anita 52
1981 Pauline 46

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

I think its pretty darn amazing that after 213 routines so far, dancers in positions 2, 3 & 4 are only separated by a single point.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three. Looking at the next routine in 1977, i expect those positions to be reversed this time next week.

Still, its quite remarkable how close Patti, Rosie and Lulu are in terms of DOTD nominations and i urge folks to keep looking at this table from time to time to see how things between those three develope.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

DOTD can seem rather passé these days, but some folk like this kinda stuff. Just to note that `long time` third placed girl Patti has today moved into position two, ahead of Rosie who drops to number three.
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

At long last, Patti has regained her number two spot on the board from Rosie, who has held it (albeit for a day or two) since the TOTPs re-runs ended.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Doc wrote
I think I need to register with another name and vote again!

Two can play that game Doc

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Sue becomes the first of our dancers to notch-up 300 DOTD nominations in a single year (1977).

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

The fascinating scrap between 2nd, 3rd & 4th goes on and on. Who could have predicted it could be so close after so many 1000's of DOTDs votes cast. Anyhow, Rosie once again goes ahead of Patti for silver medal, but those two positions change all the while, im guessing unnoticed by many.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

and Patti goes back to 2nd.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Something seems to have gone amiss in 1979.  I'd best have a word with those good friends Gerry and Mander!

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Positions 2, 3 & 4 in this table are really quite remarkable, as three dancers are separated by a single point. Who will be the first to get to 4 figures ?

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Bad news for the platoon as Patti has now fallen to 4th in the table

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

PattiforPM
Platoon remains dug-in for a long campaign

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

Rosie's long patrol of the number 2 spot finally comes to an end as Patti reclaims it. Also noteworthy is that Sue secures her 1,300th vote.

Re: DOTD *new MAIN LEADERBOARD*

PattiforPM
Having taken the Ridge below the Summit the Platoon is busy consolidating its position