Quantcast

Dance troupe [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

A series of ads and notices for auditions and other bits [1964-1987]

Expect surprises along the way......

Ruby Flipper - 27th May 1976 advert

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Andeebee

Legs & Co - 26th May 1977 - advert

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

JEZ
nice work andee ,thanks for posting

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Andeebee
Got loads more to post Jez, so keep them peeled.......

Please don't write to the address and ring the number

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Why does Gavin look like hes draped in a Union Jack flag in the top pic, or is he ?

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Andeebee
or he has just stepped out the shower as he has forgotten his shirt as well

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

And why does Sue look like shes sporting a Pauline frizz ball cut from the spring of 78

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Just as worryingly, looking at Sue in silhouette, I can see where Pauline's frizz-phase came from.

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Uncanny!

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Bad cropping by the ad boy i think, looks like a great chunk is missing from one side

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Looks like Lulu has Princess Leia buns

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

The Legs & Co picture on the second post is what i have for my computer wallpaper, though in crystal clear quality naturally.

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Lulu looks positively cross...perhaps she had detention that day.

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

naturally - I did have it but keep change it

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Ha - shame Sue wasn't in detention - love to dish out the punishment there

100 lines on why legs & Co is better than Pans People perhaps

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

PaulF
Phone number not working, is there an alternative?
Paul

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Lovely stuff ADB.  I wonder what the terms would have been in those days?  Whip round anyone?  (and don't misunderstand!)

im looking forward to reading more of these pics ,i wonder where the adverts were placed at the time

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Andeebee
newspapers, trade papers........

Re: Pans - Ruby - Legs [Ads, Notices & Auditions]

Fascinating stuff. And it confirms what we already knew, that Legs & Co members weren't placed under that name but under the Ruby Flipper brand instead.
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei