Dancer of the Day

  Here are your Favorite Flippers:

                                                                      Dances                    Points per Dance

                      Sue     -     174 votes                    27                             6.4
                      Cherry  -    108.5 votes                 20                             5.4
                      Lulu     -    120 votes                    23                             5.2
                      Patti   -      95 votes                      25                             3.8
                      Floid   -      54.5 votes                   25                             2.2
                      Phil   -       32 votes                      23                             1.4
                      Gavin    -   11 votes                      10                             1.1

  Up to and including  Play That Funky Music

  1. CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE Votes:

        Sue    -     Mac, OB, ADB, Doc, GD, Andy, CT
        Floid   -    Vin, SuPaLu, FF, Mikey, PD
        Lulu   -     Colm, PBP, P4PM, S4Ever
        Gavin  -    Ryan, Hurll, OGW, PansLegs
        Cherry  -   BB, LNV, Bucksby, RBM

   2. LOVE HANGOVER Votes:

       Patti  -  Mac, Vin, Ryan, Bucksby, Colm, PBP, ADB, P4PM, Hurll, SuPaLu, OB, FF*, Jez, Benja, GD, PD, Dancer, Andy, SFE, PansLegs
       Cherry - Doc, Mikey, RBM
       Lulu  -  BB
       Floid  - FF*

       * Half votes by FF

   3. FIFTH OF BEETHOVEN Votes:

       Cherry  -  P4PM, Colm, BB, Mac, FF, OB, Mikey, ER, RBM
       Sue    -    PBP, Ryan, Vin, ADB, GD, Doc, PansLegs
       Phil    -    Hurll, SuPaLu, PD
       Patti   -    Bucksby, OGW
       Lulu   -    Andy, LF

    4. SHAKE YOUR BOOTY Votes:

      Lulu  -    Ryan, SuPaLu, Colm, PBP, BB, Mac, Hurll, OB, RBM, PansLegs
      Sue   -    Vin, ADB, GD, Doc, Mikey, PD
      Patti  -    P4PM, OGW
      Floid  -   FF

   5. TVC15 Votes:

      Sue    -     P4PM, ADB, PBP, SF, Vin, Ryan, Benja, Bucksby, BB, Hurll, Doc, OB, Mac, Mikey, Dancer, PansLegs
      Gavin  -    Colm, GD, OGW, PD
      Floid    -    FF, SuPaLu
      Phil    -     RBM

   6. THIS IS IT Votes:

      Sue    -    P4PM, SF, Ryan, Doc, ADB, Hurll, Colm, SuPaLu, GD, OB, PD, Bucksby, PansLegs, RBM, ER
      Lulu    -    PBP, LNV, Mac, Mikey
      Cherry  -   Vin, FF
      Patti   -     Benja

   7. BACK IN THE USSR Votes:

      Phil    -     P4PM, PBP, Ryan, Vin, Colm, Hurll, ADB, SuPaLu, OGW
      Sue    -    GD, OB, Benja, LNV, Mikey, PansLegs, CT
      Lulu   -     Bucksby, FF, BB, Mac, PD, RBM
      Cherry   -  Doc

   8. LET EM IN Votes:

      Sue    -   OB, PBP, Colm, Bucksby, Doc, BB, GD, Hurll, LNV, Mac, ADB, OGW, PansLegs, Dancer, RBM, ER
      Lulu   -   P4PM, Ryan, SuPaLu, Vin, Mikey, PD, LF
      Floid  -   FF

   9. TUBULAR BELLS Votes:

     Patti   -   P4PM, SF, OB, ADB, Colm, Bucksby, Vin, GD, Hurll, Mac, Doc, SuPaLu, Mikey, HTF, GaryH, Mojo, OGW,
                  Dancer, PansLegs, CT, ER*, PD, RBM
     Lulu   -   Ryan, PBP
    Cherry  -  ER*

*Half votes by ER

   10. MY RESISTANCE IS LOW Votes:

    Lulu   -   P4PM, Bucksby, PBP, OB, Ryan, Hurll, BB, GD, ADB, Colm, Vin, Mac, OGW, SuPaLu, Mikey, PD, Andy, PansLegs, CT, RBM
    Sue   -   Doc

   11. HEART ON MY SLEEVE Votes:

    Sue   -     P4PM, PBP, Colm, Ryan, SF*, Hurll, OB, Vin, ADB, GD*, Bucksby, Doc, PansLegs
    Phil   -     SF*, GD*, SuPaLu, OGW, PD
    Cherry  -  Mac, Mikey, RBM

    * Half votes by SF and GD

  12. YOUNG HEARTS RUN FREE Votes:

   Floid   -    P4PM, Ryan, Bucksby, PBP, Vin, Colm, GD, Hurll, SuPaLu, OB, Mikey, Mac, OGW, PD, RBM
   Cherry  -  ADB, L&C4Me, LNV, Andy, PansLegs, Dancer
   Sue    -    SF, Doc

   13. SOUL CITY WALK Votes:

  Cherry  -  P4PM, OB, Ryan, Colm, GD, ADB, Vin, Mac, Doc, Mikey, Hurll, PansLegs
  Lulu   -    PBP, Bucksby, SuPaLu, Dancer, RBM
  Gavin  -   LNV

   14. SILLY LOVE SONGS Votes:

  Lulu   -   BB, PBP, SF, Ryan, Colm, ADB, LNV, Bucksby, SuPalu, Doc, OB, Hurll, PansLegs, RBM
  Cherry - GD, Mac, Mikey, OGW, HTF, Dancer
  Patti  -   P4PM, Vin, PD

   15. REGGAE LIKE IT USED TO BE Votes:

  Sue   -   P4PM, ADB, SF, Colm, Ryan, GD, Mac, PaulF, Doc, Bucksby, Mikey, SFE
  Floid  -   Vin, BB, SuPaLu, OB, PD, RBM
  Lulu  -    PBP, Andy, PansLegs

   16. THE FLASHER Votes:

  Cherry  -   PBP, Bucksby, Doc, Mac, OB, SuPaLu, PansLegs
  Sue     -    Vin, Ryan, ADB, GD, Dancer, RBM
  Gavin   -   P4PM, SFE
  Phil     -   Mikey, OGW
  Patti  -     Colm, PD

   17. BEST DISCO IN TOWN Votes:

  Cherry  -  P4PM, PBP, Colm, BB, Doc, Mac, GD, HTF, Dancer, PansLegs, OGW
  Lulu    -   Ryan, Vin, Mikey, OB, RBM, PD
  Sue    -    ADB, Bucksby, PaulF
  Floid   -   SuPaLu

   18. YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE Votes:

  Cherry  -  P4PM*, SF, PBP, Bucksby, ADB, Mac, Vin, PaulF*, OB, OGW*, Dancer, RBM*
  Phil    -    P4PM*, Ryan, SFE, GD, Colm, PaulF*, Mikey, OGW*, PansLegs, RBM*, PD
  Sue   -    BB
  Lulu   -    Doc

  *Half Vote by P4PM, PaulF, OGW, RBM

   19. RUBBERBAND MAN Votes:

  Lulu  -   PBP, GD, BB, Doc, Mac, Mikey, OB, RBM, PansLegs
  Sue   -   Ryan, ADB, Colm, PaulF, SFE, Vin
  Patti  -   P4PM, Bucksby, OGW, Dancer
  Phil   -   SuPaLu

   20. LOVE ME LIKE A LOVER (Floid Solo; No Vote)

   21. HEAVEN MUST BE MISSING AN ANGEL Votes:

  Lulu   -   P4PM, SF, Ryan, Vin, PaulF, ADB, Doc, Bucksby, GD, Mac, Mikey, PansLegs, ER, RBM
  Cherry -  PBP, SuPaLu, OGW, Dancer, PD
  Patti  -   Colm, OB

   22. THE WANDERER (Patti Solo; No Vote)

   23. THE CONTINENTAL  (Phil and Lulu Duet;  No Vote)

   24. SOLD MY ROCK N ROLL Votes:

  Sue   -    Colm, SF, ADB, PaulF, OB, Bucksby, Mac, GD, Mikey, Doc, OGW, PansLegs
  Cherry -  P4PM, Vin, PD, Dancer
  Patti   -   Ryan, PBP
  Floid   -  SuPaLu

   25. SHAKE IT DOWN  (Cherry Solo;  No Vote)

  26. YOU SHOULD BE DANCING Votes:

  Patti   -   P4PM, Mac, Colm, OB, Vin, OGW, HTF, SuPaLu, PansLegs, ER, RBM
  Sue   -    SF, ADB, Bucksby, Mikey, GD, Doc, Dancer, PD
  Lulu   -   PBP, Ryan, PaulF

  27.  IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE  (Lulu Solo;  No Vote)

  28.  FOREVER IN BLUE JEANS  (Lena RF Mk2;  No Vote)

  29.  ALL YOU NEED IS THE NUSIC  (Lena RF Mk2;  No Vote)

  30.  HARVEST FOR THE WORLD Votes:

  Sue:      P4PM, Mac, SF, Colm, PaulF, ADB, GD, SuPaLu, RBM
  Cherry:  PBP, Vin, DD, Mikey, OGW, Doc, ER, PD
  Patti:     Bucksby
  Floid:     Ryan
  Phil:      PansLegs

  31.   MISTY BLUE   (Cherry Solo;  No Vote)

  32.  GAMES PEOPLE PLAY  (Lena RF Mk2;   No Vote)

  33.  ARIA    (Patti Solo;  No Vote)

  34.  DISCO DUCK  Votes:

  Floid:    P4PM, SF, PBP, Mikey, Ryan, Colm, Vin, GD, L&C4me, Bucksby, SuPaLu, OGW, RBM, PansLegs, PD
  Sue:     PaulF, ADB, Doc, CT
  Cherry: HTF, Dancer
  Lulu:    OB, ER

  35.  IN THE GHETTO  (LENA RF Mk2;  No Vote)

  36.  MORNING GLORY Votes:

  Sue   -    SF, Vin, PaulF, Mickey, ADB, GD, Doc, PansLegs
  Cherry -  P4PM, PBP, Colm, Jez, Bucksby, SuPaLu, Dancer, ER
  Phil   -    Ryan, OGW
  Lulu  -    Mac
  Patti  -   OB

  37.  BEAUTIFUL NOISE  (LENA RF Mk2;  No Vote)

  38.  DANCING WITH THE CAPTAIN;  (Lulu and Sue duet;  No Vote)

  39.  SUMMER OF MY LIFE;  (Lulu solo;  No Vote)

  40.  DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART Votes:

  Sue   -   PBP, SF, Ryan, Colm, Vin, GD, ADB, PansLegs, Doc, OB, CT, PD
  Cherry - P4PM, Mikey, BB, OGW, RBM, Dancer
  Lulu  -   HTF
  Floid  -  SuPaLu

  41.  GET TOGETHER;  (LENA RF Mk2;  No Vote)

  42.  JEANS ON Votes:

  Patti  -  P4PM, ADB, SF, GD, Ryan, SuPaLu, Vin, Colm, Mikey, OGW, Bucksby, PansLegs, OB, Dancer, ER, PD, RBM
  Lulu  -  PBP
  Sue   -  Doc

  43.  PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC Votes:

  Floid  -  Vin, Ryan, SuPaLu, Doc, OGW
  Sue  -   SF, ADB, Mikey, PaulF
  Patti  -  P4PM, Colm, GD, Bucksby
  Lulu  -   PBP, Andy, PansLegs, OB

Re: Dancer of the Day

VintageVideos
So the least popular RF routine has taken Sue to the top of the board!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Yes Vin,  true quality shines through even in times of hardship and toil

Re: Dancer of the Day

Amazing how Sue didnt get all the votes on that, 4 went to other dancers, in other words the lads

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Yes I'm waiting to see if DLT gets any votes in Reggae Like it used to be or Harvest for the World

Re: Dancer of the Day

Or laughably Ruth whowas  supposed to mythically take part in `HFTW`, believe she was meant to partner Floid.

Re: Dancer of the Day

Just to state the obvious, our Patron Saint is totally running away with this

Re: Dancer of the Day

I know i voted once for the guy (and that was because i thought nobody else would), but how on earth as Gav amassed 4 votes, when the popular Phil, who im sure we all agree was a fine dancer, has only got 2 votes. Hopefully this anomaly will be put right in the coming months

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Have to agree with you Ryan but those four graceful ladies often make it tough to vote for anyone else.  Certainly there's a degree of "female form appreciation" for many of us but they're darn great dancers too so Phil's in tough even with his undoubted skills.  There are all sorts of reasons for voting for each Dancer and I suppose one fo them is to earn them their rightful place on the league table

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Stop Press;  Patti gives up second place to the lovely Lulu and Phil overtakes the mighty Floid for Top Man honours

Re: Dancer of the Day

VintageVideos
This is the only dancers table with half votes!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
You're right Vin.  It was by special permission for a returning friend Floidfan and might only be repeated if MishMash, Kace or Hadeel come back to vote one day (LNV I owe you too).

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Sue's RF Points per Dance rating of 5.7 is the record for all three threads I believe.  All the more remarkable as she earned no votes for Love Hangover despite dancing a blinder.

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Sue's PpD Rating now up to 6.1 and an impressive lead at the top of the table.  I believe she is already assured of a spot in European competition in 2013-14.

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
A pretty clear 1-2-3 developing on the RF DotD Leaderboard with Sue-Lulu-Patti.  Miraculously Sue has been shut out in the last two Dances but this will not continue on the next one I'm sure!

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
As the astute amongst you will have noticed I have allowed another split vote for DotD  (SF's Sue and Phil in Heart on My Sleeve this time) and I will now allow each of you one split vote during the whole Ruby Flipper reign and no more as I think it is truly difficult to separate these fine Dancers' performances sometimes.  Why only one then?  Oh I don't know but the idea of these marks is to create some fun and thought and if you're constantly ranking everyone the same then it seems to me we lose the object of the exercise somewhat but I agree these rules are a bit arbitrary.  If you wish you can think of me as the Dictator of the RF Comments section!

Re: Dancer of the Day

  You are quite correct P4PM. Split voting for Dotd is a no no on the Legs comments and will never be allowed. But fair play to you sir for allowing it on your Ruby section.
   On examining your table more closely i notice Phil is ahead of Floid in the ratings. Of course you are not even half way yet so that dosen't mean to much, but i do consider Phil to be a fine dancer, and deep down i hope he comes out on top of the votes for the three boys in RF.

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Yes I'm a Phil fan too (although not enough to change my name and avatar mind you!) but I am hoping we'll see a bit more of Floid's biggest supporter in the future and that might even things up a bit.

Re: Dancer of the Day

BeautifulBabs
half votes are wrong

Re: Dancer of the Day

PattiForPM
Of course you're entitled to your opinion BB but I think the odd half vote spices things up on the RF Thread and allowing it once each still makes the voters remain decisive most of the time.  I realize you're part of the first past the post system though BB and I suppose it has worked reasonably well for some years (or at least Sir Humphrey would want you to support that claim)