Dancers on VHS/DVD

I've tried to compile a list of commercially available DVDs that include at least one of the dancers. This list will not be complete so any additions are welcome.

Part 1 - Dance routines featured on VHS/DVD:

Golden Earring - The Devil Made Us Do It: 35 Years - 27 Clips: Includes "Daddy Buy Me A Girl" from 1966 (as The Golden Earrings) featuring Flick Colby.

40 Jaar Top 40: 1965-1966: Includes "Save Me" by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich from 1967 featuring an early incarnation of Pan's People.

The Story of Beat-Club Volume 2 1968-1970: Box containing 8 DVDs with complete Beat-Club episodes. Features Pan's People dancing to "Bucket T" & "Over, Under, Sideways Down".

The Persuaders (Special Edition): Box with 9 DVDs featuring the promo film with Pan's People.

The Two Ronnies - Series 3: 2 DVDs featuring seven Pan's People performances.

Top Of The Pops: No. 1s 1964-1985: CD/DVD set. The DVD features Pan's People dancing to "Spirit in the Sky".

Top of the Pops 25 Years Vol. 1: VHS featuring Pan's People dancing to "More, More, More".

Top of the Pops 25 Years Vol. 2: VHS featuring Pan's People dancing to "Itchycoo Park".

Top Of The Pops 40th Anniversary 1964-2004: Includes the dancers compilation to the music of "Whole Lotta Love".

Part 2 - Miscellaneous appearances (TV series, movies, etc.):

A - Music DVDs:

Guys 'n' Dolls Greatest Hits: DVD featuring Rosie in "Broken Dreams".

Dire Straits: Sultans Of Swing - The Very Best Of: Clip compilation including "Private Investigations" featuring Cherry.

The Cherry Bombz - Live from London: DVD featuring Anita.

B - Others:

Gonks Go Beat: Science fiction / musical fantasy film from 1965 featuring The Beat Girls, most prominently Babs.

Moon Zero Two: Science fiction film from 1969 featuring The Gojos.

Rollerball: A sports action science fiction film from 1975 featuring Patti playing a girl at a party (uncredited).

Morecambe And Wise: Musical Extravaganzas: VHS featuring Pan's People in the 1975 Christmas Special.

Morecambe & Wise - Complete BBC Collection: DVD box featuring Pan's People in the 1975 Christmas Special.

Tiswas - The Best Of: featuring Legs & Co.

The Stud: Film from 1978 featuring Legs & Co.

The Bitch (Lady Diamond): Film from 1979 featuring Cherry (as disco girl).

A Family Affair: TV mini series from 1979 featuring Cherry (as Valerie Brown).

The Apple (also called Star Rock): Musical science fiction film from 1979/1980 featuring Mary.

Under The Same Sun: Cherry appears in episode 11, "The Serpent Prince" (05/08/1980) (as youngest daughter).

Minder - Series 2: Gill appears in episode 12, "All About Scoring, Innit?" (04/12/1980).

Tenko - Series 1: featuring Pauline in episodes 1 & 2 (as Minah), both from 1981.

Metal Mickey: Cherry appears in season 3, episode 6, "Medical Mickey" (10/10/1981) (as Doctor).

A Chance To Sit Down: Cherry appears in 4 episodes, 1981 (as Melissa).

Crown Court: Cherry appears in season 11, episode 19, "Face Value: Part 1" (04/05/1982) (as Lucy Brennan).

Nutcracker: Film from 1982 featuring Patti (as Sue), Cherry (as Mireille) & Anita (as dancer).

Monty Python: The Meaning of Life: Features both Sue & Floyd (sic!) as dancers.

James Bond 007 - Octopussy: Thriller from 1983 featuring Cherry (as Midge).

Bergerac: Cherry appears in season 6, episode 2, "Crossed Swords" (09/01/1988) (as Marianne Roussillon).

Casualty: Cherry appears in season 4, episode 12, "Hanging On" (01/12/1989) (as Barbara Conrad).

Minder: Cherry appears in season 8, episode 3, "Whatever Happened to Her Indoors" (19/09/1991) (as Lynn).

One Foot in the Grave - Series 5: features Anita (as Tania) in the episode "The Exterminating Angel" from 1995.

As I said, any additions are welcome.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Who's That Hurll
There's Gill in  'Minder'  and Mary in 'The Apple' available on DVD.
The freely available Pans People routine for 'Spirit in the Sky' is on TOTP No 1s 1964-1985 CD/DVD.
Also' the 'Itchycoo Park' routine is on a Top Of the Pops VHS.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Doubleday
Well done, Vin, can certainly recommend The Two Ronnies; thanks to the old guys in glasses we've seven perfectly preserved, classic Pan's routines. Beat Club rather expensive, so beware that pesky 1-click ordering

Re: Dancers on DVDs

VintageVideos
Doubleday wrote
Well done, Vin, can certainly recommend The Two Ronnies; thanks to the old guys in glasses we've seven perfectly preserved, classic Pan's routines. Beat Club rather expensive, so beware that pesky 1-click ordering
I have both in my collection, but bought Beat-Club for about a fifth of the current price...

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Who's That Hurll wrote
There's Gill in  'Minder'  and Mary in 'The Apple' available on DVD.
The freely available Pans People routine for 'Spirit in the Sky' is on TOTP No 1s 1964-1985 CD/DVD.
Also' the 'Itchycoo Park' routine is on a Top Of the Pops VHS.
Thanks Mr Hurll, I'll add those to the list. I never knew "Spirit in the Sky" had been released commercially. I'll leave off the Top of the Pops VHS for now until someone lets us know the actual name of that release.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Who's That Hurll
I can't see one available for sale at the moment, but it has multi-coloured vertical stripes on the case. There might be more than one TOTP compilation VHS that looks like that though.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Thanks for compiling this list Vin.  I've got the Morecambe and Wise Musical Extravaganza VHS which has the Pans Xmas 1975 Performance on it if that counts.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

I'm sure that must be on the complete collection DVD.

Can someone confirm this? Surely this would be better than Patti4PM's dusty old video tape.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

The first 'Best of Tiswas' DVD has the Legs girls being gunged.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

PattiforPM
A very young Patti Hammond has a small part in Rollerball as Sue pointed out some time ago

Re: Dancers on DVDs

Who's That Hurll wrote
The first 'Best of Tiswas' DVD has the Legs girls being gunged.
Is it this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tiswas-Best-DVD-Chris-Tarrant/dp/B000AGK13K ?

Re: Dancers on DVDs

PattiForPM wrote
A very young Patti Hammond has a small part in Rollerball as Sue pointed out some time ago
Confirmed by IMDb

Re: Dancers on DVDs

VintageVideos wrote
Who's That Hurll wrote
The first 'Best of Tiswas' DVD has the Legs girls being gunged.
Is it this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tiswas-Best-DVD-Chris-Tarrant/dp/B000AGK13K ?
Yes.

There's Anita in 'One Foot in the Grave' and Pauline in 'Tenko'. Both are available in complete box sets.

Re: Dancers on DVDs

VintageVideos
Thanks for all your input so far. I've added everything to the list, quite an impressive list, I must say.

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

The sequel to The Stud, which is The Bitch, features Cherry, as 'Disco Girl'.

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

VintageVideos
Thanks, added. Also added 007 - Octopussy featuring Cherry.

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

JEZ
There were 2videos released in 1989 one has been mentioned featuring pans dancing to itchycoo park that was vol 2 the other vol one features pans dancing to more more more ,the videos were brought out to celebrate 25 years of totp 'I'm sure that is what the title of the videos was 25 years totp 'I remember being so excited back in 89 when these were released because this was the first time I got to see a full pans routine again since 1976

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

The Guys and Dolls Greatest Hits DVD looks like it has at least one track (Broken Dreams) that Rosie sang on. Although even I'm not a big enough Rosie fan to be able to sit through the whole 24 tracks to confirm it.

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

Doc
Morecambe and Wise: The BBC Collection DVD has all the surviving M&W on the BBC.

Re: Dancers on VHS/DVD

Anita was also in The Nutcracker.