Dates

Re: Dates

JEZ
so on the some girls montage have we just  got  september and i want your love performances to identify

Re: Dates

Patti'sdaughter
No Jez
amy x

Re: Dates

JEZ
what others have we got to identify amy

Re: Dates

Patti'sdaughter
No Sorry I meant on the line up of the Japanese Boy video.  Lol.  Sorry.  It wasn't Anita.
amy x

Re: Dates

JEZ
it was the same edition amy as the hold on tight routine with anita youre mum was missing on this show i can spot anita a mile off

Re: Dates

Patti'sdaughter
I have a different routine Jez were they are all in purple with no Anita.
amy x

Re: Dates

JEZ
cant say ive ever seen that one amy i used to tape legs on my video every week as from may 81 but dont remember that one

Re: Dates

Patti'sdaughter
I will upload it for YMG to see if he will post it on the blog for you.
amy x

Re: Dates

JEZ
yes please amy i honestly not seen that one

Re: Dates

Jez, I have "September" and it's not on the "Some Girls" montage.  SueFan the 2:15 4-split view has "Star" (shiny spacesuits) in the bottom left frame but I still haven't ID'd the top left and the Chic "I want your love" would certainly be a candidate (haven't seen it yet).  Only other non-ID'd routines are the white dresses at 1:12 and the infatuating writhing underwear which is fast becoming my L&C equivalent of the Pans People Holy Grail.

Re: Dates

JEZ
so what songs are we left withp4pm to identify with dance

Re: Dates

JEZ
yes it was star

Re: Dates

Hey Jez are you on here tonight dude ?

Re: Dates

JEZ
hey up ryan yes hopefully

Re: Dates

A lot of people to reply to so:

Amy, thanks for that, no rush mind but for completeness sake will be nice to see.  PS Have not forgotten about your own requests.

Jez, I'm guessing they might have editied the girls intro's out then.

P4pm, thanks for the info - then I don't think I have that one in the pipeline as yet.  However, we must be getting close to having a full house for 79 so shuld be able to identify it by a process of elimination.  I can tell your hankering after that Gill shimmy, although for some reason I sense that might have been one of Sue's holiday weeks :(

Re: Dates

PattiforPM
AFAIK SueFan we only have March 15 ((probably Chic's "I want your love"),  Jun 28 and July 5 (poss L&C's rare holiday), Aug 16 (?Strike week I think) and Oct 25 left.

Re: Dates

Anybody know what L&CO danced to on 16th Novenber 1978 ?

Re: Dates

JEZ
i am going for chic my forbidden lover for the 35/10/79 but not def sure , no ryan i am struggling with the 16 11 78 one as well

Re: Dates

JEZ
i know 5 july was holiday time deffo

Re: Dates

Interesting that the two unfound routines may both be Chic routines.  I don't know the Nov 16 1978 answer either Ryan