Dee Dee Engaged

mishmash
As nobody else seems to have posted this (sorry if they had) and as she didnt mention it in her message (she hasnt replied to my email yet) I thought I would start my first ever thread with this from the Daily Mail,April 5 2011

They first met on Top Of The Pops nearly 40 years ago. But now champagne corks are popping for Pan’s People co-founder Dee Dee Wilde and  musician Henry Marsh of the quirky nautical-themed band Sailor — the couple have just got engaged.

Says a happy Dee Dee, 64, who now runs dance classes for the over-50s near her Wiltshire home: ‘We’re made for each other — two golden oldies from the Top Of The Pops’s golden era.’

The couple, who have five children from previous marriages, have in fact been living together for nearly a decade but only recently thought about tying the knot.
‘The wedding will be very quiet later this year, with a big party sometime afterwards to celebrate with the rest of Pan’s People,’ says Dee Dee.

Re: Dee Dee Engaged

JEZ
see mishmash you probably know more about pans people and legs and co than myself this is one bit of news me knows nothing about i must be slipping lol ,any letters or e mails and there have not been many over the years i have sent to dee dee have been purley questions regarding her time with pans people or asking her if the news on a video or the book about pans people she was gonna write in the 90s ,i have never asked anything personal about the lady and wouldent ,i do know she has replied back on e mail to a couple of people who asked if she was the real dee because i e mailed her wednesday night to say thank you for the post on here and had a  lovely reply back when i got home from work yesterday ,and please dont take this the wrong way anyone who has e mailed dee dee to ask her ,but she said on her e mail to me and it was said light heartidly ,well this is a first time in the history of pans she has ever had to prove who she was ,and if she wasnt dee dee how would she be able to tell me about the article in advance that is due to be in the daily mail sat week ,so i dont know if she means this sat or following sat ,someone tell me which saturday she will mean please ,she did say a big thanks again to all the people on here for being fans and keeping the name and memory of pans people alive ,so mishmash please try and e mail dee dee again ,coz you r the one  person i would love her to e mail back lol,and im sure i can speak for ryan as well if not dont worry he will tell me ,that we have all sorted our differnces out on here and become friends at least i hope we have ,dont forget mate get tapping away on that e mail to dee dee if she doesent reply

Re: Dee Dee Engaged

JEZ
mishmash i forgot to say thank you for posting this topic ,good on ya mate

Re: Dee Dee Engaged

JEZ
can i just add if anyone else on the forum would like to ask any questions to dee dee or ask her to kindly do another post in the future ,can someone else please contact the good lady themselves because ive had one hell of a week trying to prove to some people it is the real dee dee from the legendary pans people that has done the post to us fans on this forum ,cheers
i think ill post this message on the dee dee post as well so that people can see it twice lol
JEZ