Dee Dee Wilde

Caracalla
I was wondering, has Dee Dee ever been in contact with OFTDs?
Have just joined twitter for the first time and she has a twitter page. On there there is a nice little outtake from 1973 showing the girls preparing for a routine. Judging by the costumes I think it may be for "Ghetto Child" but I'm sure some of the more expert members would know for definite.

Re: Dee Dee Wilde

Doc
The simple answer is yes, but not for some years.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/saying-hi-tp2811426.html
Still living in 1979

Re: Dee Dee Wilde

Caracalla
Thanks for the link Doc.
It would be nice to hear more from Dee Dee but she strikes me as someone who would rather be doing dance than writing about it.

Re: Dee Dee Wilde

If the outtake features Kenny Everett then this is the ghetto child one.

Re: Dee Dee Wilde

Caracalla
Yes its the Kenny Everett one. In fact he says its the Detroit Spinners but not the song, but I'm sure thats the one.