Dee Dee birthday

mojo2007
Dee Dee , I have a neighbour who gives you a run for your money fitness wise. Everyday she puts on her lycra and goes to the gym. She is 93. If you are ever in Portishead I will introduce you.
We have seen from recent videos that you continue to defy the calendar and look lovely and healthy, long may it be so.
All the very best
John

Re: Dee Dee birthday

About as much chance of Dee Dee reading this thread as there is of her visiting Portishead. But Happy birthday all the same to the great lady and many more of them.

Re: Dee Dee birthday

Dancer
Many happy returns of the day Dee Dee.  You are an inspiration and hope I look like you when I reach your age.  Enjoy your day.  xx

Re: Dee Dee birthday

CoffeeThing
Happy birthday Dee Dee, thank you for all the great dances that we enjoy watching to this day

Re: Dee Dee birthday

Mikey
Happy Birthday Dee Dee, still promoting Pans People all these years on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNvQ04OAAbs

If i could get a copy of this, id be most grateful

Re: Dee Dee birthday

Legsfan
Happy Birthday Dee Dee! Still looking as beautiful as the Pan's People days!
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.