Double Up On Costumes.

Patti'sdaughter
Here is a new quiz.  Can you name the song's were Pan's People, Ruby Flipper and Legs & Co wore the same costumes for more than 1 song.  It doesn't matter if it was the same week or not.  It has to be on Top Of The Pop's though.
I will start you off.

Ruby Flipper wore the same costume on Morning Glory and Don't Go Breaking My Heart in 1976.
amy x

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

JEZ
you wont believe this amy but i was thinking the same thought as you on this topic the otherday two minds think alike ,my 2 are pans people wore the same dresses for barry whites what am i gonna do and to diana ross do you know

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Patti'sdaughter
Cool.  I like your picture.  amy x
amy x

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

JEZ
think this quiz is gonna be a hard  one amy i know there is a few but flick once said she didnt like to use the same outfits twice very often as viewers were quick to spot these things, lets see how many people can come up with

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Patti'sdaughter
I know of about 10 different ones.  Of Ruby Flipper and Legs & Co, not of Pan's People though.
amy x

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Moody blue (Elvis Presley) and Got to give it up(Marvin Gaye) Same blue dresses.

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Kace
wrong there was 3 routines where that costume was worn
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Whats the other ? your very good at this stuff i must admit.

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Patti'sdaughter
Don't know why you are asking Kace.  She only's know's they used those costumes three times because of me.  Why are you not chatting to Kace?  Have you fallen out with her?
amy x

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Your talkin about girlie stuff, theres not much in it for me, i will talk if you want, didnt want to interupt you two.

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Floid Fan
This post was updated on .
As YMG pointed out in his comments to the vid 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart.' our favourite Flipsters wore the same outfits in 'Morning Glory' for the same TOTP edition, or do you mean wearing the same costumes in different editions?
Sorry Amy, didn't see you'd already stated this!
Carl

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Floid Fan
Didn't our RF girls and Floyd wear the same gear in 'You Should Be dancing' and 'Disco Duck'?
Carl

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Suefan
Sue wore the same bikini on both her trips to Barbados, although on her second visit she also took along that fur coat I'd bought her :)

Same costumes in one of the Night Fever routines (by the way what was the date of the other one with the four girls Amy) and Dont Stop Now.

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Floid Fan
And didn't Lulu wear the same traditional dress for 'It only takes a Minute' as she wore in 'Back in the USSR' earlier that same edition?
And Floyd wears the same silver shirt in 'Play that Funky Music' that he wore in 'Shake Your Booty.' a few weeks before.
Carl

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Suefan
Hi Carl, speaking of Floyd and with regard to recent work from our governor I have a quiz question.

Why is Floyd a plonker?

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Floid Fan
Hi Suefan,
how do you mean 'recent work of our guvnor'?   I think Floyd was the best dancer out of the three guys but I'd never call any of them plonkers. What's he done to upset you, Suefan?
Carl

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Kace
roadrunner and way down.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Perhaps I should amend the word plonker to something more polite.  If you watch the recent Ruby posting from YMG (the guv) you should spot what Floyd does not do - Ryan will know what I mean.

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Kace
ryans gone off sulkin. ams had a go at him and i dont think ams will be bac on
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Double Up On Costumes.

Floid Fan
Yes, gotta admit I felt a bit affronted when I read 'plonker'- poor Floyd gets too much flack on this forum!
You've got me intrigued with the comment about 'something he didn't do' in the 'Don't go Breaking My Heart' routine and that Ryan would know????? Most intriguing. Ryan care to enlighten us? Is it something to do with Sue?
Carl
123