Down Deep Inside: interlaced version?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
My appeal for an interlaced source version of "You Make Me Feel Brand New" last month was a success, thanks to Vin. The halfspeed version I created is here.

So now I'd like to impose on the foum users' generosity again. It's the same story: today's delightful anniversary routine, "Down Deep Inside" is a geat candidate for the slow-down, half-speed treatment, but I haven't got the necessary interlaced original source.

If anyone out there has one, I'd be most greatful if you could send it to me via the forum upload button. Or get in touch and we can work out another method.

Thanks in advance.

YMG
You've all done vey well!