EVERYTHING'S TUESDAY -- 25/02/1971

Re: EVERYTHING'S TUESDAY -- 25/02/1971

Michael
Given this is one of my very favourite Pan’s People routines, and that the routine is 48 years old today, I thought I better give it a quick review. I have a lot more to say, but that’ll have to wait until I’ve time to compose something.

In the meantime, I’m giving this delightful piece of choreography 10/10

DOTD: As always, I’m tempted to bestow said honour upon Louise, but in this case I’ll award Flick the accolade for bringing this routine to life.

NB: Ruth gets a special mention for her charming little solo at the beginning of the song’s first bridge.
12