Even newer chat

Try a new thread it might be quicker.

Re: Even newer chat

Kace
ok
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Even newer chat

Kace
when ams has stored it to laptop will tell her 2 send it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Even newer chat

this time last week kase you were in pain with toothache did u get it sorted

Re: Even newer chat

hey up cheeky, am i forgiven for sulking.x

Re: Even newer chat

which one she got kace jones or strut

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
I have both.
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

JEZ
welcome back stranger

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
No Kace don't forgive him.  x
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

Kace
yeah lps told me a secret to stop it when it 1st starts 2 hurt
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Even newer chat

can i be real cheeky amy and ask u to send them PLEASE

Re: Even newer chat

THe other half of the double act is back on the forum i see. Thanx for that nice greeting Ams,lol.

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
Thank you.  I'm so mad and upset as all my video's was wiped.  Stupid I.T Guy.
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
Yes I have to store them to my laptop first.  I've done 60 video's today and have hundred's more to do.  I will send them as soon as I can.
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

You should have saved saved them to a memory stick before you sent it in, but you wasnt to know.

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
Your welcome Ryan.  I wanted a laugh but you wouldn't play ball.
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter
I know that now.  Got my Mum to buy me a seperate hard drive to store them on.  No doubt it will go funny again and I'm not aloud another laptop this year.
amy x

Re: Even newer chat

Not that pic again, hey jez what do you think, should i send a pic in, for my avatar of when i was a mod 32 years ago.

Re: Even newer chat

Kace
drop it down the stairs so u can get another.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Even newer chat

Patti'sdaughter