Quantcast

Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Locked 233 messages Options

Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

High time for another new thing on OFTDs. Each evening i will post a picture and all you have to do is name the dancer who is featured in it. If the picture isn't solved straight away, i will increase it during the evening to make it more obvious who it is. I will keep a scoreboard also and update it on every correct post. All just a bit of of fun. So here is the first of many.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Mikey
Do we only get one go?

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Lulu

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Err, dunno, yeah. Thought you would have solved this by now Mikey.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Legsfan is correct its Lulu one of the six roses.

Legsfan 1 point

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Another tomorrow evening.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Mikey
Oh, i thought that was a door

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

I do love watching that clip of the Roses though. We dont often hear Gill speak, and on this occasion she did so nervously, poor love.

Infact the only words i can recall her ever saying are....

Gill

and

"Hes here now Mr Rafferty"

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Legsfan
Lovely Gill with her lovely smile

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Old Bill
Me too! A splendidly conceived picture quiz!

And another excuse to post this! :-)
Jeremiah 31:13

No obvious nerves there though!
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

This evenings pic....Name the dancer.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Gorgeous Daze
Going for Pauline.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

AC/PD
Always worth going for, GD.
This quiz already seems somewhat handy.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Yes GD, Pauline in `Suspicion`.

Gorgeous Daze 1 point
Legsfan  1 point

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Yes im considering renaming it `Hands & Co evening quiz`.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

This evenings pic, name the dancer and go on the scoreboard.

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

VintageVideos
It's Dee Dee

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Sure is.
Gorgeous Daze 1 point
Legsfan  1 point
Vintage Videos  1 point

Re: Eveningly pic quiz. (Name the dancer)

Time for this evenings pic, just name the dancer.