F is for Flick

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
February 06, 1970

Re: F is for Flick

Limburgs Dagblad 30-11-68

Re: F is for Flick

Jean Ferrat en Peter Sarstedt Show 24-5-69

Re: F is for Flick

Jean Ferrat en Peter Sarstedt Show 24-5-69

Re: F is for Flick

24-5-66 (Emoties), from the program Felicity, ref comments on Beat Girls thread.

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
A better version of the 'Felicity' show promo pic in Sept 1966, it looks like the same outfit (or similar) as in the 'Emoties' set above, although the original is not in there.

Re: F is for Flick

Flick dancing on the zodiak, from the program Zodiak 11-03-66, with singer Shirley Zwerus.

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
I don't think this has been posted before, Radio Times 22-28 April 1972

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
This is an update on one Doc posted (minus watermark) Dec 15 1966

Re: F is for Flick

Willoway
This post was updated on .
Putting this here as probably the best place, it's an interview with Flick and her husband/manager, James Ramble. It's from the 23rd June 1969 Mirror, and was originally plucked from the archive by Cornershop15. While the whole interview is an fascinating account, to me the most interesting bit is a rare mention of the two male dancers (Adrian and Gary) and stating  they were on TOTP.
The article mentions a TOTP performance being filmed the day before, this was probably "the ballad of John and Yoko" transmitted 19/6/69.

...is she really going out with him?

Re: F is for Flick

Malta
I don't believe this has been posted.  It is an article from the Daily Mirror, March 7, 1970 page 7, sourced from cornershop 15 at photo bucket

Re: F is for Flick

Malta

Poster for Catch my Soul, The Rock Othello. 1969
Credit: Roundhouse poster collection, under the Creative Commons licence CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
Version without watermark

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey
09/04/1966

06/11/1968

Re: F is for Flick

Malta
Thanks!  These are exquisite

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 5, 2017, at 18:48, Mikey [via One for the Dads] <[hidden email]> wrote:

09/04/1966

06/11/1968

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/F-is-for-Flick-tp4062391p4141641.html
To unsubscribe from F is for Flick, click here.
NAML

sr3.pdf (2M) Download Attachment

Re: F is for Flick

Mikey