Fancy Pants - request

tyrodave
Firstly great site btw.

Maybe my imagination is playing tricks on me but am sure I remember Pans People/Legs dancing to Kennys 'Fancy Pants'?

Would have been around mid-70s and remember it being a really fun dance. The only TOTPs ones have the band playing in the studio but am sure there was a dance version. Honest!

Please could anyone search loft and drawers for a copy!

Here's hoping anyway.

Re: Fancy Pants - request

JEZ
the fancy pants routine you remember was mixture of pans people and legs and co routines put together with the kenny song played to them for a bbc2 nostalgia programme hosted by john peel around 1992 .jez

Re: Fancy Pants - request

Kace
cool do you have it?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Fancy Pants - request

JEZ
did have it on video at one time but the clips were only a few seconds long and ones like ma na ma na i cant stand the rain and heaven must be missing an angel which can be found now in there true glory there was only one clip i remember i couldent identify and that was legs and co dressed as queens
JEZ