Favourite UK number one's yearly list.

Year Your favourite UK number one single as voted for by you. Who performed it
1960 Apache The Shadows
1961 Walk Right Back Everly Brothers
1962
1963 She Loves You The Beatles
1964 You Really Got Me The Kinks
1965
1966 Good Vibrations The Beachboys
1967 A Whiter Shade Of Pale Procol Harum
1968 Hey Jude The Beatles
1969

1970 Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon & Garfunkel
1971 My Sweet Lord George Harrison
1972 Without You Nilsson
1973 Blockbuster The Sweet
1974
1975 I'm Not in Love 10cc
1976
1977 I Feel Love Donna Summer
1978 Wuthering Heights Kate Bush
1979

1980 Ashes To Ashes David Bowie
1981
1982 The Model / Computer Love Kraftwerk
1983 Lets Dance David Bowie
1984 Careless Whisper George Michael
1985
1986 West End Girls Pet Shop Boys
1987
1988 Heaven Is A Place On Earth Belinda Carlisle
1989 Eternal Flame The Bangles

Re: Favourite UK number one's yearly list.

So David Bowie becomes the first artist to win our poll on two separate years. I wonder if any others may achieve this ?

Re: Favourite UK number one's yearly list.

So finally the Fab Four find there way onto our favourites board. I predict they will do so again before we are through.

Re: Favourite UK number one's yearly list.

So finally the Fab Four find there way onto our favourites board. I predict they will do so again before we are through.
Well my prediction came right. This was never in doubt.
RYAN