Fifty Years of Popular Hits...

Old Bill
Evening all,

The usual apologies for absence (I've just been scanning through posts... so much to catch up on! phew.) and even more apologies if this has been mentioned before, a quick search yielded no results, but I was looking on eBay for a history of BBC Engineering and serendipitously stumbled across this long player. Not sure the contents would be of much interest, but it's mighty fine looking cover :-)

OB
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Fifty Years of Popular Hits...

Caracalla
What a fantastic picture! I noticed the other day watching some Pans routines, those silver boots did some mileage.

Re: Fifty Years of Popular Hits...

Mikey
Caracalla wrote
What a fantastic picture! I noticed the other day watching some Pans routines, those silver boots did some mileage.
Its 'Little Bit Of Love' Caracalla, which is a surviving routine