Flick Colby and TOTP82/83

Legs11
I think I read on here that Flick Colby stepped back from choreographing Zoo before their run ended on TOTP in 1983. Is this true and who choreographed the dancers instead?

Re: Flick Colby and TOTP82/83

Re: Flick Colby and TOTP82/83

JEZ
If I remember all those years ago in my memory legs 11, there was only ever one person credited on the end credits of totp  as choreographer after flick did her last ever dance routine in September 1983,and that was chrissy wickham who set a backing dance to elton johns ,kiss the bride ,and I think it was just on one edition of totp.
JEZ