Flick Colby

JEZ
As paul as already said its 2 years today since the great loss of our leader to the fabulous totp dance troupes left this world ,just to say flick ,you may longer be with us ,but your fabulous work you achieved as choreographer still is very much alive for us fans ,god bless you

Re: Flick Colby

PaulF
Well said Jez, I always thought she was never given the true recognition she deserved.
Paul

Re: Flick Colby

VintageVideos
RIP Flick. You will not be forgotten.

Re: Flick Colby

PattiforPM
Thanks for this reminder guys.  Flick is sorely missed but her fine work is her legacy and hopefully sites like this can help to ensure it is preserved and remembered.

Re: Flick Colby

Paperboyplod
I'll Flick's now working with Louise, Jane Bartlett, & other great dancers, who are no longer based in our world, & they've formed a new dance troupe, & are entertaining the people of the spirit world with some heavenly routines.

Re: Flick Colby

bucksby
the last 2 years have gone by incredibly quickly. RIP Flick

Re: Flick Colby

BeautifulBabs
celebrate and enjoy her fantastic surviving work don't grieve now sure she's at peace

Re: Flick Colby

RIP Felicity

Re: Flick Colby

AC/PD
Thanks to sites like this, Flick Colby's legacy will live forever.
Thanks for the dances and the routines.

Re: Flick Colby

Old Bill
Hear hear. Went far too young, but left us so much. xxxx
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Flick Colby

Old Bill
This post was updated on .
If anyone missed this from a couple of years, here's a bit about Flick on Radio 4's Last Word programme.
The Bridge Over Troubled Water ending is particularly moving.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8lMPMACMQ8
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Flick Colby

SuPaLu
There is much to admire about Flick's choreography and her dancing with Pan's People.I think she's wonderful in River Deep Mountain High for example.

Re: Flick Colby

VintageVideos
I agree about River Deep Mountain High, that's why it is the featured routine on the Pan's People comments section this week.

Re: Flick Colby

Malta
Flick credited with a dance project with the Rambert Ballet/Dance company

http://www.rambert.org.uk/performance-database/works/youve-got-a-friend/

Re: Flick Colby

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I only just saw this thread, I think the Last Word obituary is very well done and a moving tribute. Also I have never seen a photo of Flick until now, she is nothing like I imagined her to be at all, a very beautiful and vivacious looking young lady. RIP FC
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!