Floyd for a day

Suefan
What fun it would have been to have had the chance to dance with Legs & Co.
Now, if you could hop aboard my time balloon and be whisked back to the late '70s which number would you have liked to join in with.  Which one has you hankering, not just for a front row seat, but to get right in amongst the action?  For me it has to be "Hold On Tight" with all that energy and drive.  And could I have kept up, you betcha.

Re: Floyd for a day

Floid Fan
I wonder if anyone will choose an actual number that Floyd danced in with Legs and Co.
Carl

Re: Floyd for a day

Yes well i think i would have helped the girls a lot in the routine if i said you had a beutiful body ,they could have used me as a prop instead of those teddy bears ,i could held my body against each of them in turn whilst dancing in the place of the teddy bear ,it would have made the girls in legs and co,s  day that they would have had the pleasure of dancing with me

Re: Floyd for a day

JEZ
Yes carl another  routine i would have chosen to be involved with if id had the chance would have been to dance alongside ruby flipper on the best disco in town number ,i still think this is the best ruby routine in my eyes ,and it has got the good party feel atmosphere about it

Re: Floyd for a day

JEZ
Im sorry suefan for pinching your thread but i think me splashing around in the middle of the girls in my shorts along with legs to bermuda triangle would have just added that finishing touch off to that routine  ,i could go on all night with these but i wont ,

Re: Floyd for a day

PattiforPM
Well I had better step in here before Jez is appearing in all the routines and completely changing the way I feel about them.  I think I would have made a great hockey goalie (Ice Hockey Goalie with full kit that is) in Alright Now.  Some of the bump and grinding and high kicks could have injured me but I'm sure one of the girls (or perhaps THE girl) could have ministered to my injuries after the routine was finished.

Re: Floyd for a day

Would liked to have been Phil for a day, dancing the Continental with young Lulu, thats the kind of dancing the Ryanmeister would do, none of this vulgar disco dancing for me.

Re: Floyd for a day

Two for now that would have been fun:

Me bringing a "special bulletin" during the "Ma Baker" routine

Me and four others (anyone?) putting our "Hands Up" and giving our hearts to five pistol-whipping ladies... I know there'll be competition for a "heart-donor" to the lady in green... and the lady in red... and the lady in yellow... and the lady in lilac... so I'll start the ball rolling and pick Anita

Re: Floyd for a day

PattiforPM
Sorry Col, no reason for me to be in the Hands Up routine with my aversion to guns and the Pattilessness of the proceedings.  On the other hand I think I could have made "Tragedy" much more tragic: perhaps as an "Auguste-style" clown tripping over my huge feet on the beat and crashing into the chair and perhaps sneezing when the rose is handed around and pulling down those large curtains at the end.  Will anyone else help out in "Hands Up"?

Re: Floyd for a day

Suefan
Sheriff Suefan here.  Sorry Col but I've had to take that girl in green into custody for encouraging the others to discharge their firearms in a public space.

Re: Floyd for a day

PattiforPM
Well met Sheriff SueFan but watch that prisoner, she's an agile one., Sorry to butt in again but I forgot to mention the version of  Rubberband Man going viral on YouTube with Jez and myself on Spacehoppers (Floyd can stay in the routine too though).  OK get back to claiming your partners for "Hands Up" as I'm interested to see who Ryan will choose now that the girl in green has been claimed (unless Jez gets there first!)

Re: Floyd for a day

     Sorry Sherriff Suefan but (The outlaw Redneck Ryan ) and his side kick ( Jefferson Jez ) are gonna blast `the lady in green` out of your clutches.  " Jez, ready with the dyamite, stand back Green lady".
     Your two deputys `The Canadian Kid and Cowboy Col` will be no match for us two desparados, and weve also rounded up `the lady in red`, better get a posse organized.

Re: Floyd for a day

Colm
Are you talking about Patti4PM or David Jensen as the Canadian Kid, Ryan?

If it's Jensen, that would make me equivalent to John Peel, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Regarding "Tragedy", perhaps I could play the role of a police officer from Northern Ireland, ready to determine if any of the Pierrot ladies is truly "impatient" and take them off for interrogation.

Re: Floyd for a day

Talkin about our Canadian kid, Pattiforpm. I see you as a John Peel type of guy. Always loved Radio one in the evenings in the late 70s, Annie Nightingale then JP. Also throw in some crackling radio Luxembourg as well. Heaven, then it all went naff in the 80s.
RYAN