Freddie Star

rod

Freddie Star

rod
Don't know if any one is interested Freddy star laid to rest yesterday love him or hate him he was good at what he did loved his impressions of Elvis , Billy Fury, Mick Jagger etc they say between genius and madness is a hairs breath look at Spike Milligan .Check out the one with the maggots and Faith Brown classic   RIP FREDDY

Re: Freddie Star

Yeah i found him quite funny when he first came on television in the 70's. I remember my parents found him hilarious. But to be honest since that period ive never given him any thought. Like you say, rest in peace.
RYAN