GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Although `Egyptian Reggae` contains six dancers from Legs & Co, i have decided not to offer it up for DOTD. The reason for this is that two of the dancers are playing the camel, and quite frankly have no chance of being selected. So with only four dancers visible, it does not meet my strict DOTD rules.

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
GETTING READY FOR LOVE   Diana Ross
01/12/77  Dancers-- Gill, Lulu, Patti, Pauline, Rosie, Sue.
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXOxvMHuQ6s
A faultless performance from `Sue` wins her my nomination on this.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Another really close one this but Rosie catches my eye the most so she gets my vote for DotD

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Doc
I concur P4PM, Rosie it is.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

I'm voting for the rear end of that legendary camel for "Getting Ready for Love", aka Lulu, as she's blatantly, yet gloriously in sing-a-long mode here. So much so, Patti (and possibly Gill and Pauline) even succumb during that catchy chorus.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Gill

For carrying on as normal, & getting past the censors when she maybe showing a tad more than should've done.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Gill
Stu

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Stu
DOTD - Lulu

Stuey

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

PaulF
Lovely shot of Patti perfecting her pouting and Lulu in the background singing her heart out.

DOTD  singalongaLulu
Paul

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Andeebee
For me this goes just for the opening shot of Rosemary

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
This isn't an easy choice, but Rosie gets my vote.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Rosie

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Gill, looking for romance?

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Rosie

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Rosie.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Mikey
Nice to see Patti joining in the singing, and gets my DOTD choice.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

For a nice solo I give it to Sue.

Re: GETTING READY FOR LOVE (DOTD)

Patti