GOJO'S Work outside of TOTPS.

80schick
The Val Doonican Show BBC1.
1966 to 1968
The Gojos were regulars on three series of ‘The Val Doonican Show’ between May 1966 and December 1968, appearing forty times in total. For their first appearance on 14 May 1966, the Radio Times described the Gojos’ style as “snap-crackle-pop dancing” and also credited Jo Cook with “dance direction” on the shows. These programmes were actually broadcast ‘live’, leaving no room for error in the performances.

Moon Zero Two Film.
1969
Sci-fi adventure movie produced by Hammer Films. The Gojos appeared as dancers in a futuristic club and Jo Cook was also credited with the film’s choreography.

The Goodie's BBC2.
Wendy Hillhouse and Linda Hotchkin played ballroom dancers in this early edition of “The Goodies” entitled “Wicked Waltzing”. June Whitfield and Joan Sims also starred.

Re: GOJO'S Work outside of TOTPS.

PattiforPM
Interesting 80schick.  I tried to get hold of a copy of Moon Zero Two previously but sadly it's unavailable except for a few secondhand copies for millionaire buyers

Re: GOJO'S Work outside of TOTPS.

80schick
My partner has it on Super 8. Though it has not been watched since I bought it him 3 years ago.

Re: GOJO'S Work outside of TOTPS.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I'm getting repetitive here: more great information, for which I must say thanks, 80schick.

I know there's a great popular culture library in the sky, where i shall go when I die: if I am worthy.
I shall surely see you there, as a scholar, or a librarian, or both.

YMG
You've all done vey well!