Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Girls of The 60s!

The format is the same as "Girls of the 70s", ie to post pictures of those in the various fields of entertainment singers, actresses, models etc who were big in the 60s, and see how many we can get at the end. The only difference is this will run both today and tomorrow.

The rules are as follows:

1. 1 pic per person at a time, you can post again after someone else or after 30 minutes if it goes quiet.
2. Once a pic has been posted that girl cannot be posted again
3. Screen caps can be used if no suitable photo is available
4. This will end at midnight on Sunday

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Ah Je t'aime, Jane Birkin

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Twiggy

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Cher

Re: Girls of The 60s

Barbara Bouchet, who was the second actress to play Miss Moneypenny in 1967

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Havin' a lorra, lorra laughs. It's Cilla Black

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Mrs Peel, you're needed!

Diana Rigg

Re: Girls of The 60s

The Rubberband Man
Gillian Hills (Blowup)

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
Nike Arrighi, probably most famous for playing Tanith in The Devil Rides Out

Re: Girls of The 60s

I love Blow Up, i could post a few from that.

Susan Brodrick as the kooky antiques dealer

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
    Brigitte Bardot, for many the definitive 60s sex kitten.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Charlotte Rampling in a mini

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
  Time traveling cutie, Wendy Padbury

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Daniela Bianchi in From Russia With Love

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
   Barbra Streisand, sometimes ridiculed for her looks but I think she's a stunning looking woman.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Amanda Lear, with a learing man

Re: Girls of The 60s

Everything'sRosie
     Annette Andre, who was often the go-to damsel in distress in ITC shows.

Re: Girls of The 60s

The quintessential 1960's rock chick/wife. Pattie Boyd.

Re: Girls of The 60s

Mikey
Linda Thorson, the last Avengers girl

Re: Girls of The 60s

  Damn! Damn! Damn! Someone has already posted my very favourite.
 The object of a young man's desire- and the subject of one of my first love poems.
 Her picture appeared in the Radio Times- and I wrote the poem next to it. Which my elder sister thought was very amusing!
  As we cannot post the same person again- rule 2, I am denied the opportunity to tell you who it was.
 My secret affection my stay with me till the grave!!
1234 ... 7